New Transformers: Prime Comic Book And Series Plot Revealed

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Icespark, May 29, 2010.

1. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Edit: Gah, doublepost.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Sounds interesting, and definitely along the lines of a prequel to the show. Can't wait to see what the rest of Bumblebee looks like, and what the other characters will look like. Especially Prime, Megs, and Starscream. Botcon can't come soon enough.

3. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    interesting but a blurb about a companion comic book does not make a plot for the series. as for Art work id not much be surprised if they kept it under wraps for as long as possible.

4. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    My take from the synopsis: Bumble Prime (GoldBug? Prime Bee?)

Should make for a fresh change of pace anyway....

5. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    As for Exodus --here's the quote:

For twenty-five years the colossal battle between Megatron and Optimus Prime has captivated Transformers fans around the world. Yet the full story of the conflict between the two most famous Transformers—everything that happened before Optimus and Megatron arrived on planet Earth—has always been a mystery . . . until now. Here, for the first time told in its entirety, is the thrilling saga of Optimus and Megatron before they were enemies, before they even knew each other.

“Freedom is every Cybertronian’s right!” After Megatron utters these immortal words, the caste-bound planet of Cybertron is rocked to its foundations. Megatron, an undefeated gladiator thug, gives voice to the unspoken longings of the oppressed masses—and opens the mind of an insignificant data clerk to possibilities previously unthinkable.
    Long before becoming the honorable Optimus Prime, Orion Pax is a mere office underling, an unlikely candidate to answer an outlaw’s call to revolution. But Orion is determined to meet this defiant enemy of all that Cybertron stands for, no matter what he has to do, or how many laws he has to break.

What happens between Orion Pax and Megatron forever changes the destiny of all Transformers. This gripping, action-packed novel reveals all the loyalties and treacheries, trust and betrayals, deadly violence and shining ideals, as well as the pivotal roles played by other characters, including Starscream, Sentinel Prime, Omega Supreme, and one of the thirteen original Primes, the last link to Cybertron’s glorious Golden Age.

Discover how meek disciple Orion Pax becomes the fearless leader Optimus Prime; follow the tantalizing clues about the lost Matrix of Leadership and the lore surrounding it; find out why the two allies fighting a corrupt regime suddenly turn on each other, and what triggers their epic war. Transformers: Exodus provides everything fans ever wanted to know about one of the fiercest rivalries of all time.

Both books are on my must buy list :D 

6. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Wha? Exodus doesn't sound like a WFC tie in, since Optimus Prime in WFC is just Optimus. Not to mention the mention of Sentinel Prime, while in the game it's Zeta Prime...

7. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Sounds like WFC really does tie into TF Prime.... though I think they may be overdoing it with no less than 4 different prequels to tell the same basic story (WFC game, WFC Exodus book, WFC based-upon Exodus comic and TF Prime prequel comic).

8. Talmn

Talmn Member

Dang

Well either that tells us that Prime is dead or it will show how prime is born to be any way the new series will be riviting

9. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't worry people. It sounds like a prequel comic that ties into or runs alongside of WFC. Remember that not everyone plays video games.

From the plot, it sounds like the former Autobot leader is dead & they're looking for a new one. The new one being Optimus Prime. The only reason it mentions Bumblebee is because he's currently the #2 famous Autobot after Optimus. Amazon's description is meant for the general public, not just TF fans. If they mention another Autobot, a casual fan might have no idea who they are. At least with BB, they have an idea.

10. PyjamaPrime

PyjamaPrime Wreck and/or Rule

wait... so does Bumblebee have to find a new Prime? or does he get to BECOME a Prime? are we getting firggin' Bumble Prime now?!?!

11. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Ok, this sounds interesting. I like how they're taking the concept introduced in Animated, with Optimus not being the leader in the show, and pushing it further. whether this'll expand into the actual show or be a comic only story is what needs to be found out.

12. TFcollecterguy

TFcollecterguy Well-Known Member

This is awsome. New designes means cybertron modes for everyone. yay!

13. MACRAPTRON

MACRAPTRON Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    WAO OMG this is so amazing, so EXCITING!!!!

I have absolutely NO idea of who the new leader will be!

14. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    I can't say that I'm too thrilled about Bumblebee being the main character, AGAIN, but I'll get over it. The plot does sound very interesting.

15. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

Optimus Prime not in total and complete charge again? Awesome. I loved how Animated treated that take on the TF universe, let's hope TF:p  does the same.

Oh, and has Bumblebee be a talker. Leave the mute buisness to the movies.

16. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Sounds awesome.

Peopel really need to understand that Bumblebee was purely a name-drop due to popularity. He won't become the leader, he won't be the "star", Optimus isn't dead. People need to stop losing their shit over insanely vague descriptions.

17. jeibal02

jeibal02 Active Member

I am SO SICK, of shows, and people today making Bumblebee a central figure in Transformers Lore....I really am starting to hate Michael Bay for this

18. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    wonder if the constructicons will make an appearance.

19. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Yeah, curse Michael Bay for making Bumblebee a central character like he was in Generation One. How dare he.......waitaminute.....

20. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran

News Credits:
    Well, the premise sounds pretty good so far. I'm actually rather interested in Bumblebee's role in this.