New Transformers Cybertron Mini-con 2 Packs

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by DESTRO, Jun 22, 2006.

1. DESTRO

DESTRO Cobra Arms Dealer Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    NEW TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON MINI-CON 2 PACKS and Bios.

TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON MINI-CON Class: TERRORSAUR vs. KNOCKDOWN Figures

TERRORSAUR was made mean. Since the day he came online, the only things that he's been interested in are eating and fighting – impulses that had been frustrated until he and the other members of the Predator Attack Team took over their small town. Now, he spends his days picking fights with weaker MINI-CON robots, and chomping those that refuse to throw down. As much as he's enjoying lording it over those he grew up with, he wishes someone in town would offer him a real challenge. It's been too long since his hydraulic jaw locked down on a really tough opponent.
    KNOCKDOWN has always been bigger and slower than the other MINI-CON robots, a fact that caused a lot of ridicule when he was in primary programming. Without the self-confidence to use his incredible strength, he often comes across clumsy. The only others to ever be truly kind to him are his friends on the Night Rescue Team, STRONGARM and NIGHTSCREAM. He enjoys his nighttime patrols with his friends more than he can say, and even though his life in this little town has been unpleasant, he looks forward to using his strength in its defense.

TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON MINI-CON Class: OFFSHOOT vs. STRONGARM Figures

"OFFSHOOT is the most cunning member of the Predator Attack Team. Quieter than SKYBLAST™ and faster than TERRORSAUR, he prefers to lurk in the shadows and strike from hiding. While his two friends want to be seen and feared by all, OFFSHOOT is happiest when his victims don't know what hit them. As a result, he is the most dangerous of the three. He hopes to one day get out of the boring little town in which he is currently isolated and join the MINI-CON rebels in their quest to destroy the MINI-CON Council of Sages.
    More serious than his friends KNOCKDOWN and NIGHTSCREAM, STRONGARM was the one who paid most attention in primary programming. His high grades and adherence to the rules have led him to pursue a career in peacekeeping. He has even gone so far as to model his vehicle mode formatting on his hero, and it was his idea that he and the other members of the Night Rescue Team try to take on the Predator Attack Team. Just because they're cut off from civilization, he reasons, there's no excuse for being uncivilized.

TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON MINI-CON Class: SKYBLAST vs. NIGHTSCREAM Figures

Before the MINI-CON rebels cut off his settlement from the territory controlled by the Council of Sages, SKYBLAST thought his remote town was pretty boring. Now that there are no Council cops to bother him, though, this young thug and his crew are running things. Together with the other members of the Predator Attack Team - TERRORSAUR and OFFSHOOT - he's terrorized everyone in town into submission. When the MINI-CON robots among whom he grew up hear the thunder of his battle roar in the sky, they cower in fear, and that's just the way he likes it.
    Not everyone in town is as afraid of the Predator Attack Team as they might think. Before the rebellion, NIGHTSCREAM kept his head down, going out only at night to hang with his friends on the Night Rescue Team – KNOCKDOWN and STRONGARM. After a lifetime of taking it on the chin, this young robot is sick of bullies like SKYBLAST. If everyone else in town is too much of a coward to deal with SKYBLAST and his cronies, NIGHTSCREAM is more than happy to do it. After all, what's the point of having a vehicle mode than can launch plasma torpedoes if you're not going to use it?

TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON Deluxe Class: UNICRON Figure

Many TRANSFORMERS still superstitiously toss a small handful of Energon coins over one shoulder whenever his name is uttered, for the word itself means chaos and destruction. Once an all-powerful eater of entire planets, he was destroyed decades ago by the AUTOBOTS. For too long he was trapped in the rusting hulk of his old body. Now, resurrected and redesigned as an unstoppable destroyer tank, he is not yet at full power, but soon the entire Universe will know him, and tremble.
    This warrior robot features a poseable laser cannon and armor spikes! Change into vehicle mode to unleash the launching Anti-Proton missile and use the CYBER PLANET KEY to reveal a triple cannon! Figure comes with CYBER PLANET KEY and instructions.

TRANSFORMERS TITANIUM SERIES Die-Cast AUTOBOT JAZZ

AUTOBOT JAZZ fell in love with Earth the first time he heard the music. His huge databank on Earth culture has made him the right hand man to OPTIMUS PRIME, as well as the ideal choice for many of the most dangerous undercover assignments. A courageous, cool, and capable warrior and spy, he is always the first to volunteer for any mission.

TRANSFORMERS TITANIUM SERIES Die-Cast STARSCREAM

The treacherous second in command of the DECEPTICONS and leader of the DECEPTICON Sky Command, STARSCREAM is a name feared by all who hear it. He plots constantly to usurp his leader MEGATRON, but his native cowardice and lack of subtlety prevent him from succeeding. Still, his powerful null-ray blasts, which cripple any electrical system they hit, command instant respect.

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Which molds are these Mini-Cons repaints of?

3. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Considering they mention a vehicle mode with torpedos and we already saw the Land Millitary team, my guess is the Night Rescue team is a black repaint of the Sea Minicons, which I would love. But by the sound of Terrorsaur's bio... dare I dream, beast Minicon molds?

4. Heat Guy

Heat Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    THAT WOULD ROCK! Minibeasts... yes... leigons of mini beasts...

5. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Minicons? And it does sort of sound like we're going to get beast Minicons in this wave. Even if it's only half of a wave that's new mold, still cool enough to grab.

Pictures and pre-orders. Bring it.

6. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Honestly, I can't imagine what the Predator team could possibly be if they're not new molds. We already have the Air Military and Energon Saber figures. Unless these are previously figure-companion Mini-Cons. Which I doubt.

7. useless

useless Completely Unreasonable TFW2005 Supporter

Possibly, but possibly not, the other two Night rescue Bio's don't really sound like The Sea Team figures, particualrly not the Bit about Strongarms alternate mode. Given this is arround when Hasbro said at Botocn that we'd start to see new molds in the VS packs its possible that none of these guys are repaints.

8. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Strongarm's bio says his vehicle mode's format was based on his hero... If that hero ends up being Seaspray? Since there is a hovercract in the Sea team and it's strong belief we'll see Sea Spray repainted from Shortround (Hasbro does have Sea Spray registered)

9. pmoverlord-1972

pmoverlord-1972 the enforcer of all

give me new sea team

10. TriBlurr

TriBlurr Who am I?

News Credits:
    I demand pictures of the Beasties!

11. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Off the top of my head, the only Mini-Con sets we've not seen so far as Cybertron recolours in Vs packs, are the Street Speed Team, Sea Team, and the Skyboom Shield Team.

As the Street Speed Team came out as one of the Basic packs, its doubtfull we'll see them.

My hopes are for 2 totally new teams, but I think we'll end up with more recolours.

12. CompuGlobal HyperMegatron

CompuGlobal HyperMegatron Nobody summons Megatron

*crosses fingers in hopes of the beast 'cons turning into bombs for Soundwave*

13. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    ...BEAST MINICONS! HUZZAH!

C'mon, folks, a guy named Terrorsaur has GOT to be a beast Minicon, or at the very least an animal-shaped vehicle.

14. † Sunstorm

† Sunstorm Sunstorm member 1

great...more recolours:( 

15. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    the repaints sound like they could be the giant planet guys...jetfire being the hero. If they are repaints that is.

16. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    All those bits about 'Primary Programming' are rrrrrreeeeeeaaaaallllllly stoooooopid. :lolol 

I can picture the writer having a good time writing those though. :lol 

Let's hope we'll get beast-to-robot Mini-Cons. Such Mini-Cons are long overdue.

-airfox

17. Steeljaw

Steeljaw Owner of TF Rebellion.com

Terrasaur's bio makes me think he should've been named STEELJAW! :lolol 

18. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

Beast minicons!!!

My dream has finally come true! :D 

19. KanedaX

KanedaX Twitchy Triggerbot

Ebay:
    Oh, hell yeah, I've been waiting for these beasts since they were announced!

20. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

Oh man, that would be a level of sweet unseen since G1