'' New Trailer ''

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by WWMEGATRON, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hope this is true, that would be awsome!

2. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

Aldo I posted this news of a suppose ''teaser trailer'' yesterday ,I agree with some of you this could be more false than real. However ,at the same time who can't say someone hasn't got their hands on the script for the next '' teaser trailer ''. Lets not forget ,the script of the current teaser trailer was leaked on the net one week before it's 7-4-06 debut and that guy got it right all the way. But clearly we need the next teaser trailer to have a transformer we can recognize ,whether is Prime (as it's alledge in this rumor) or Megatron (if he's been consider for any other concept teaser trailer they are thinking of).

3. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Man, there's a lot of dicks on that board.

As for the trailer, it would be cool, and I would definatly look forward to it, if for a moment I didn't think that it was a completly made up thing. It could work though. I mean, Micheal Bay pretty much said we are not going to get a single good look at the TFs until we sit in the theater 7-4-7. However, that doesn't exclude the possibility of having a trailer that shows a transformation in extreme closeup.

4. Halo

Halo Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    i still liked mine that i posted on the don murphy boards....

Car: 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX (or 2008 Evo X)
    Time: Day
    Weather: Clear & Sunny - Morning Mists

The Pitch: The Evo IX is racing up the roads of Pikes Peak drifting corner after corner in what seems to be an advertisement for Mitsubishi until the car careems off one of the corners.

Narrative Voice:
    "It has 286 Horsepower" (Car Slides around a corner).
    "It has 293 lbs of Torque" (It accelerates away from a corner).
    "It's All Wheel Drive" (CU Shot of wheels braking).
    "6-Speed Manual Transmission" (Shows Driver Shifting gears).
    "And has seating for Five" (Visually seeing all passenger & driver seating as camera zooms out into a ELS Shot of exterior).
    "Introducing the all new 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX" (The Evo IX loses control and slides off the edge of the road).
    "It's Not just a race car anymore" (It's spins, twisting in the air and becomes disfigured. It transforms into some kind of mechanical being. And Lands on it's feet, perfectly.
    (Camera Zooms in on face (An ECU - Shot). Transformer looks at the camera and says, "It's More than that" (or "More Than Meets the Eye")
    (Boom -Screen Goes Black)
    Tranformers The Movie (Fades in and out)
    Half-autobot & Half-decepticon logo (Fades in and out)
    July 4 2007
    *End*

Shot Scale Terminology:
    CU - Close Up
    ELS - Extremely Long Shot
    ECU - Extreme Close Up

5. Driftbot

Driftbot Well-Known Member

^^^ i like that a LOT better than the "bridge" trailer!

may i add my input for improvements?
    sounds a little too much like a commercial for a car, not a movie. maybe drop the line introducing the lancer. just cut straight to the jump off the... cliff...
    wait...
    CLIFFJUMPER! hahaha!

and instead of him saying "more than meets the eye"
    maybe he could continue where the narrator left off and continue with features, saying something like,
    "and i even run on 'alternative fuels'!"
    *wink at camera*

and maybe not showing a driver.
    or even showing there IS NO DRIVER? (good point to jump off the cliff)

just my $0.02
    :D 

6. OmegaVPrimus

OmegaVPrimus Well-Known Member

Well, It would be somewhat of a nice trailer but micheal is pretty stern with his no robot's act. So the chance's of this being real are 1 in a 1000, beside's check the guy's profile he is a new member and has only 7 post's. I dought he has been on enough to claim a new trailer is coming.

7. Halo

Halo Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    thats cool. Its a pitch i had for a school assignment. I have to make storyboards and stuff for it. I like that idea too..but keeping it a car ad was the point of it. Because its rather un expected to see a robot in the end. You'd just think, "Oh, another car ad" then all of a sudden, boom, transformers. its a great idea to make him cliff jumper....hahahaha