New Trailer: Role Models

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by BJT!, Oct 15, 2008.

1. BJT!

BJT! Well-Known Member

I was logging on to Myspace and I noticed an ad for this movie. I generally don't care too much for ad's on myspace, but I'm glad I decided to watch.

I'm assuming the same people making this were behind: 40 Year Old Virgin, Superbad, etc.

Looks pretty good. They have an all audiences trailer, and a red band trailer, Role Models Movie | Trailer, Videos & Video Clips | In Theaters November 7th, 2008

I thought it looked pretty funny. What do you guys think?

2. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Big pass from me. I really want to beat the crap outta the little black kid. He needs a smackin'..

3. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Don't bother with the "all audiences" trailer - this is very much a R rated comedy. The Red Band trailer is very good. It's getting pretty excellent early reviews.

Oh, and the film is mainly created by David Wain (of The State and Wet Hot American Summer fame) who happens to be a frequent collaborator with some of the Judd Apatow standards (Paul Rudd etc).

Anyway, looking forward to it a lot, it's gonna be great. If you like it, I recommend checking out David Wain's previous film, The Ten.

4. BJT!

BJT! Well-Known Member

Agreed. Well at least about him being smacked. Its ironic though, he is a character on Disney channel.

Yes, I watch the channel from time to time out of boredom while I eat dinner! Dont judge me. Hah.