New trailer info!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by dragontron88, May 29, 2007.

1. dragontron88

dragontron88 Your new Lord, & Master

I was strollin through my local mall, and there were some survey people around, and of course , they approached my friend and I , and asked if we would watch a trailer for them for a new movie, and I anxiously replied "for what movie?!" the lady said "Transformers" so they took us to their office, asked us some questions and such, watched the trailer twice, nothing new, but there was a scene where Frenzy's head transformed into a cell phone, or an MP3, couldnt really tell,, must've been after his head was kicked off. My friend saw a different one, all he could rember was the allspark being handed to Sam, cant blame him, he's not as big a fan as I ;) 

2. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    Hmm, maybe that is where Frenzy turns into a T-Mobile Sidekick. Interesting.

3. emo_transformer

emo_transformer Well-Known Member

hahahhahahahhahahahhaha

4. emo_transformer

emo_transformer Well-Known Member

i'm cannot wait 4 movie!!!

5. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    I think these are T.V spots and I am glad its Frenzys head that scans a phone and turns into one instead of Frenzys whole body transforming/mass shifting into a tiny phone.