New Trailer Attached to FF2:ROTSS ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Tr4nce, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Tr4nce

Tr4nce TrancEaddict

News Credits:
    Source: Seibertron Forums
    Link: http://seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=10721

Fantastic Four 2 is not showing up in theatres here in Holland until August 9th, but apparently someone @ the Seibertron forums has seen a new trailer when he went to see the movie in the cinema. Member 'Hotrod' reports that member 'shortround' has seen it and comments:

"Just got back from ff4 rise of the silver surfer where I saw a new trailer for the movie. What was new about this trailer is it had bonecrusher as well as brawl with optimus prime in a bear hug. Also they showed megatron very clearly in this trailer straped to metal structure inside the dam with president and member of army as well as secter 7 all present. Plus they have updated the release date to july 2nd now."

I think I will never get to see this trailer, because of the late release date of this movie, here in Holland.

2. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

Still no rating attached to anything? TV Spots? Trailers?

In any case, this trailer should be sweet and hopefully online soon..
    *waits impatiently*

I hate being spoiled with awesome TF clips when we're so close to release... Must... resist... urge... can't... look... at... another clip.. GARGH!!

3. Tr4nce

Tr4nce TrancEaddict

News Credits:
    I know how you feel :tongue: 

I, for one, haven't even watched the MTV exclusive clips and the latest TV Spots, except for the one with Blackout transforming mid-air.

4. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    Nothing like 4th hand reports. And the release date is not the 2nd of July. It's the 3rd. There are places that have showings on the 2nd but the official release date is the 3rd.

5. Ritesh_Prime

Ritesh_Prime THE PHIL!

News Credits:
    *Waits for YouTube Link*

6. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    wow, sounds pretty cool...mostly because of brawl. I WANT TO SEE BRAWL.
    i saw FF2 last night, no TF trailer, but on the bright side i did get to see a really lame movie.

also, 1500th post woot

7. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not sure about this report... I went to FF last night and saw the original trailer (the "you're not getting a Porsche" one).

And that description nearly fits the original trailer to a T, with the exception of Brawl, which could be an error. Not saying it's impossible there's a new one, but if the person who wrote that wasn't all that familiar with what's out there, it might just be new to them.

8. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    any link yet?

9. brothersamuel40

brothersamuel40 Mmm... munchies

I went and saw F4 two nights ago... and got treated to the old TEASER trailer :mad 

I'm beginning to think that someone who works for the F4 team said "OHMAGODZ TRANZFORMERZ TRAILER! BRAWL BIT*HES!!!"

*sigh* I could be wrong, and that the new trailer could exist, but very very few of them...

I'm leaning towards the fact that someone lied just to get people to go see F4 Silver dude movie, due to the fact that some people actually just went to Shrek 3 and PoTC 3 JUST to see the new trailers (some even walked out after seeing the trailer)

10. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If there is a new trailer, it's not attached to all showings of FF2RotSS; I just went to see that film today and it didn't have a trailer for TFtM at all.

I seem to recall seeing a PG-13 rating attached to it somewhere along the line, but I think it was one of the 'product tie-in' commercials (either the Lunchables or Chevy stuff).

11. Chaos328

Chaos328 Decepticon

News Credits:
    i saw FF yesterday and it showed the Transformers trailer where it starts with sam and his dad in the car and i didn't see anything new

12. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There was no TF trailer attached with my viewing of F4.... which is not a bad thing since F42 was so utterly bad.... dont need that associated with this kick ass movie!

13. Sideswipe83

Sideswipe83 Well-Known Member

Same with two different showings of F4 in two different states, one that I saw and one a friend saw