New trailer at theatres, too.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Omegatron, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The movie trailer came to the theatre where I'm a manager yesterday. Y'all can keep you online trailers- I watched mine the way a trailer of this magnitude should be seen. Huge screen, dobly digital surround sound, and plenty of room for the explosions to reverberate. One of the other mangers who watched it with me (who's been jokingly harassing me about my anticipation for this film) was quite impressed. She said, 'That trailer really makes me want to see that movie.' I'm gonna make sure it's attached to something this weekend so I can watch it again- as well as the multitudes who will throng to the theatre this coming week.

-Tony!

2. BetaSword

BetaSword Well-Known Member

Man, you must be the one of the most lucky Fans of this movie existing on this Planet.

Congratulations!

BTW, is somewhere a Downloadable Version of the Trailer in HQ?

That .viv from the UK-Yahoo-page was downloadable for me, but it really sux getting a player for this hot trailer!

3. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
  4. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm doing everything I can to finagle myself the Teaser film reel from a local theatre. >.>

5. BetaSword

BetaSword Well-Known Member

@Nevermore: Don't be angry, but 600x250 is not, what I can call HQ.
    (and I already Downloaded this by myself)

I'm thinking more of the Resolution of the .VIV that is reachable through the Yahoo UK-Site.

6. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You mean like the one sitting on my shelf right here? Yeah, it's a good time to be a fan and a theatre manager. :music 

-Tony!

7. indecks

indecks Banned

If you guys are looking for a place to find the trailer in HD, you can always go here: Yahoo page.

They've got the 480p, 720p and 1080p versions for Quicktime. Just click on which ever version you wanna watch, let it load to where it is fully playable. Then click "File" then click "Save As".

Worked for me. =) I have quicktime installed JUST for trailers, lol. No one actually watches stuff on Quicktime.