New Toy Images at Toy Fair

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Lockdown, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    I was just wondering if folks think we will see anything really new at Toy Fair or if especially factoring in the push back we will likely just see some coloured pics of figures we have already seen in grey proto form?

I mean taking into account the numbers that were released we have already seen over half the voyager figs and over half of the deluxe figures.

If we assume those 3 Leaders were for animated then its just them, the remaining 4 voyagers and 7 deluxes yet to be revealed and considering that some of the figs we have already seen wont hit store shelves until potentially oct/nov will we be waiting until SDCC/Botcon before we see images of new stuff?

2. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We'll probably see something at Toy Fair but I doubt it's going to be ALL the Animated 2008 stuff.
    After all they probably gonna hold Season 2 toys until it airs.

3. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    I hope they've got something solid on Blitzwing. I don't know if concept art will hold me over for much longer.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Personally, I hope we see prototypes of Swoop, Ultra Magnus, Sentinel Prime, and Blitzwing, though just some good pictures of a Blitzwing prototype would make me happy enough to make me forget that I'll have to wait quite some time to buy him.

5. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    Well it makes sense with the holding back season 2 toys until it airs which would likely leave it at just Swoop, Blitzwing and Earth Megatron.

6. Weremole

Weremole Whack-a-mole Avenger

I suspect we'll be seeing painted/finished Voyager Prime, the stuff we've allready seen plus finished Blackarachnia, Grimlock and Slag.

7. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Damnit, I thought this was a news thread, can someone change the title a little?

And yeah I doubt Hasbro will be showing off everything animated since toy fair is nearly always a dissapointment. Every year we get told to wait for toy fair to see new stuff and every every year it turns out 3, maybe 4 surprises or even just new images of already heard of/seen toys.

8. Anti Spark

Anti Spark It'S DUB Or Nothing!

News Credits:
    When is the fair again?

9. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    What possible news could it have been based of the title other than there will be new toy images at toyfair which is a fairly safe bet this is a discussion forum, TF:A News still goes in news and rumours.