Customs: New to the board

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Prowl_Delta_31, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    I'm new to the board posting wise but I have been looking on here for awhile. Some of the work that you guys do is amazing. I really didnt want to start posting untill I had at least 1 bash done but I just cant help myself so I thought maybe I would show you my Kitbash area and some things I'm working on.
    These are a few from my kitbash area.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Goldbug Head
    [​IMG]

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I wish I had an actual kitbash area LOL I either work in the living room, or my bedroom :p 

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I wish I had an actual kitbash area LOL I either work in the living room, or my bedroom :p 

4. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

well welcome to the club !!!

actually that looks a bit like my first workshop and then i started expanding... and moving to bigger houses so i could have a big workshop !!! so now i have one ....and my wife calls me the invader because i always need more space lol.... oh well !!

5. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

well welcome to the club !!!

actually that looks a bit like my first workshop and then i started expanding... and moving to bigger houses so i could have a big workshop !!! so now i have one ....and my wife calls me the invader because i always need more space lol.... oh well !!

6. Prowl_Delta_31

News Credits:
    Thanks I'm glad to be here. I used to have alot more Transformer stuff but my house caught on fire about a year and a half ago and I am slowly rebuilding my collection, I lost just about everything. I hope to bring alot of good things to this site. I have gotten alot of great ideas from just looking around. There are some really talented people here.

7. Prowl_Delta_31

News Credits:
    Thanks I'm glad to be here. I used to have alot more Transformer stuff but my house caught on fire about a year and a half ago and I am slowly rebuilding my collection, I lost just about everything. I hope to bring alot of good things to this site. I have gotten alot of great ideas from just looking around. There are some really talented people here.

8. Valandar

Valandar Dilettante and Dabbler

So got any cool kitbashes to show?

Oh,don't mind me, I'm a piker. Until my recent ironhide out of bendy prime bash, the best I had done was repainting a Spychanger, and repainting an LOC Starscream into G1 colors.

9. Valandar

Valandar Dilettante and Dabbler

So got any cool kitbashes to show?

Oh,don't mind me, I'm a piker. Until my recent ironhide out of bendy prime bash, the best I had done was repainting a Spychanger, and repainting an LOC Starscream into G1 colors.

10. Prowl_Delta_31

News Credits:
    No I dont have any completed yet but I'm working on a Goldbug, Thundercracker, and Nemisis Prime. All of them ae Classic bases. I do have a pic of Goldbugs head that I did with some wax, I wish I had a closer pic of it.

11. Prowl_Delta_31

News Credits:
    No I dont have any completed yet but I'm working on a Goldbug, Thundercracker, and Nemisis Prime. All of them ae Classic bases. I do have a pic of Goldbugs head that I did with some wax, I wish I had a closer pic of it.

12. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Same here, my habit usually ends up taking over the livingroom coffee table

13. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Same here, my habit usually ends up taking over the livingroom coffee table

14. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

You got an awesome kitbashing work area. Can't wait to see some of your work.

15. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

You got an awesome kitbashing work area. Can't wait to see some of your work.

16. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Welcome to the board! It's always nice to have a new Radicon! :D 

I envy you on a few levels:
    1. you're able to have an area more than a table (which is what I have, but I'm very thankful for what I have! :) 
    2. the cleanliness of your area. Lack of space paints me into a corner sometimes (pun intended)
    3. Being able to have an area that's very conducive for making customs. I can do very little sprays because my workspace isn't.

Despite my list, I've still been able to make work I'm very happy with. :)  I can't wait to see what you (and the rest of you guys) have in store for the future! ;) 

17. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Welcome to the board! It's always nice to have a new Radicon! :D 

I envy you on a few levels:
    1. you're able to have an area more than a table (which is what I have, but I'm very thankful for what I have! :) 
    2. the cleanliness of your area. Lack of space paints me into a corner sometimes (pun intended)
    3. Being able to have an area that's very conducive for making customs. I can do very little sprays because my workspace isn't.

Despite my list, I've still been able to make work I'm very happy with. :)  I can't wait to see what you (and the rest of you guys) have in store for the future! ;) 

18. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Welcome to the boards!!

Nice set-up you have there. I see some interesting thing, namely the Vette and Magnum model kits....planning on making some custom Alts?....I have been eyeballing that Magnum kit for a while, I may have to make Hammerlock a brother.

Looking forward to some customs!!

19. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Welcome to the boards!!

Nice set-up you have there. I see some interesting thing, namely the Vette and Magnum model kits....planning on making some custom Alts?....I have been eyeballing that Magnum kit for a while, I may have to make Hammerlock a brother.

Looking forward to some customs!!

20. evilratbat

evilratbat EVILRATBAT

whats a workspace lol! i have kids i never get a space to work instead wait until they are asleep then work on stuff