New to forums. Started collecting about a year ago

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Collectacon, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Collectacon

Collectacon Member

IMG_0191.JPG IMG_0192.JPG IMG_0193.JPG Mostly hasbro stuff from combiner wars and titans return. A few mmc figures. My favorite toy company now. My girlfriend bought me Tarn and it got me into the 3rd party toys. I didn't think it would be worth the price. I was wrong. Recently she got me the Megatron and Overlord. Overlord is amazing.

• Like Like x 6
  2. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice!

3. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Great collection here my friend. Are you ready for power of the primes that coming up next? I know a lot of us are like myself. Just think though come next year you will have double if not triple the figures next year.

4. geekatron prime

geekatron prime The guy that taught Megatron everything he knows TFW2005 Supporter

Very nice start to your burgeoning collection. Welcome to the chaos that is Transformer's fandom. lol. :D 

5. Lord Megatron 7

Lord Megatron 7 Emperor of Destruction TFW2005 Supporter

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Make a budget you can buy more figures if you spend your money wisely. Looks like your collection is turning out well.

6. Rabid Robot

Rabid Robot Wrecker

Nice collection. You should set them in poses to give them more character. Also, hats off to your girlfriend. I never had anyone give a damn about my collection.

7. Insectabot

Insectabot Well-Known Member

Marry her now ....
    ;) 

8. Collectacon

Collectacon Member

Thanks for the replies sorry about taking so long. My display is a little crowded and messy. Doing some remodeling and the room we use for pc gaming now is going to be a nerd room. I just need to lay the new floor and get some display cases. Thinking about getting a few ikea detolfs. Power of the Primes does look exciting especially voyager scale seekers and the gcreations idw stuff and excited about the perfect fusion cyclonus. Last week she got me the fansproject armored battalion. Trying to mix things up. The figures are ok but just seem like good hasbro figures. Is this typical for fansprojects?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017