New to Botcon

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by unchained5150, Apr 12, 2009.

1. unchained5150

unchained5150 Time to Disappear. TFW2005 Supporter

Hey all!

I've been a member on the board for a few years now and have been a lurker for longer just never really post here haha ^-^;

Anyway, this'll be my first 'con and I don't exactly know how things work for it or basically anything =P

So, I spose I'm just making this thread to meet some people on this here board before the 'con! Hahaha.

Hope all is well with everyone!

-Jared

2. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    well, let me be the 1st to say hello. I will be getting in late monday night, but we will have the offical parties party starting this year on tuesday. Basicly a place to hang out get to meet before the con officaly starts and while it running. We will be closed wendesday while we are in the custom class and during the day tour on thursday.. I high recommeced that you check out the following treads for any question u have

BOTCON 2009 Questions http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...t-togethers/201134-botcon-2009-questions.html

TFW2005 Officical Parts Party for Botcon 09 http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...fw2005-officical-parts-party-botcon-09-a.html

3. unchained5150

unchained5150 Time to Disappear. TFW2005 Supporter

Thanks for the welcome gen1fan!

I've been checking out both threads you posted and they've both got good stuff in them. I won't be there until Thursday, though. So, I don't know if I'll make it to the parts party until Friday, sometime. Still, I will most definitely stop by!