New TF movie content for HD-DVD owners online

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by vektsilver, Dec 5, 2007.

1. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

Not sure if it has been posted here yet but the Transformers movie HD-DVD has gotten two new downloadable features (via the HDi interface) in the movie. One of them is kinda gimmicky which is being able to change the look of the in movie hud to be optimus, bumble bee, or megatron.

The other is a video of our good freind and anti Sector 7 person Rebbeca Howard driving really badly. I leave the details out if you havent seen it but it was pretty interesting.

2. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

Does anyone else have the problem of their 360 locking up when the HD-DVD starts and tries to do it's web-enabled update thing? In order to play the disc I have to unplug the ethernet, start the disc, go to setting and delete the cookies, plug the ethernet back in and restart. This seems to work fine until they add something new to download.

3. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    Yeah I just had that problem. All I wanted to do was watch the movie so I turned it off and unplugged the adapter. I assumed it was something to do with the console update.

4. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    yeah thats been happening to me too

it drives me nuts!

x___o

5. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

stupid paramounts updates screw it up for some reason

to fix it once and for all till they do it again just go into the memory settings on the 360 and select the memory units from the the HD-DVD drive and delete the Transformers movie data which usually is the largest file if you have downloaded the videos.

when you restart the movie it will download fine the first time and you should be all set.