new tf cartoon

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by teejay00, May 8, 2007.

1. teejay00

teejay00 i hate mods

i just heard about the new cartoon, and i've heard it may follow g1. does anyone know this for a fact or is it just speculation at this point?

personally i would LOVE a cartoon to follow g1, like beast wars did but with vehicle alt modes. like a series in between the two to fill in the space between g1 and bw. maybe a series with some characters from g1 with the same name and personality and updated alt modes, characters from beast wars with new modes, plus some characters who are totally new. maybe the first episode or two could bring people up to speed on the "early years" of transformers, kinda like finding out sentinel prime died and how op took over in wwi.

also is it just me or would any of the rest of you like leaders not named optimus and megatron? i would settle for an autobot leader named "something prime" and maybe a decepticon leader we already know from g1. oh and starscreams ghost!

2. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
  3. Magelite

Magelite I make stupid look good

From what we've heard, It's not based off G1 any more than R.I.D or A/E/C. It takes place in the near future when there are also human-built robots on Earth, and they have some part in the story, but we don't know what.

Aside from that, several G1 names have been auditioned for characters, and that's about it. Oh, and Prime's a firetruck.

4. Shipley

Shipley No Topic Required

News Credits:
    I think a fresh continuity is a fine idea, there was nothing wrong with RID or Armada. just keep some names and faces the same, bring on some quality actors and writers and make a good show.

5. teejay00

teejay00 i hate mods

yeah that post doesnt answer the questions i asked... that's why i asked it