New TakTom DOTM Listing (wave 2)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by catz, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

Condor is Laserbeak. HOLY SHIT

[​IMG]

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Dragon Lazerbeak

2. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    If you don't like movies,then why do you post in threads related to them?

3. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why so negative?

At least it'll bring in both new fans & 'ol ones back into the fold. what so bad about that anyway?

:bowdown:  YES

4. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    Haters gonna hate......

5. altramaxus

altramaxus New Member

Ebay:
    This is the first time i have ever done a post, usualy i just read a few see the divide and wait for some more pics or info to surface. This time though bugger it ........If you dont like bayformers, the toys, the general crap that comes with all of todays marketable movie gumph etc........tough! I think the new figures for this film are epicaly rubbish bar 3 or 4 and even they they look cheap compared to ROTF. TF1 and ROTF was as a storyline complete pants, as a film being a fan, it was a masterpiece because it was some of your favourite bots knocking the shit out of each other. Over the two films most of the figures released were great, detail, posability everything........actualy TF1, only leader brawl was fantastic, the rest were acceptable :)  POINT being, i waited over 20 years for transformers to be bought to life, i have bought the figures i have liked, i have ignored any daft bit or continuity cockup or sam etc, even if this film is shit i will love it because above everything else, its better than nothing !!! Please find the bafoon that thought up mech tec and have him crushed by a 40ft cybertronian.

6. Bovril

Bovril Critical Miss!

I'm thinking masterpiece, since he doesn't seem to have any mechtech ports on him.

... yeah, odd logic, but it works for me :p 

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm kinda curious what Nitro Bumblebee is going to look like. Since the new mold seems to be lacking the battle mask, I'm hoping it gets repainted and retooled to have a battle mask only head sculpt. Like the Cannon Bumblebee repaint that was in the 2-pack with Soundwave. Had the best movie Bee head-sculpt, imho.

8. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Of you could look at it this way, without the movies raking in so much money most of the figures you're wanting (generations, RTS) would probably not exist.

Love them or hate them, the movies are a HUGE part of the Transformers franchise, 2nd only to G1 (because that started it all), Some hated Beast Wars, but that saved Transformers from the brink of extinction, and after the Armada, Energon and Cybertron series, I think the franchise could have easily stayed on that level, but with the movies, Hasbro has been able to push the envelope far more than they would have without them.

9. VE Telus

VE Telus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pardon my ignorance. What is "plus"?

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Not 100% sure on this, but I think they are Takara's version of the Cyberverse Commander figures (aka the "bigger Legends-styled" figures). I would also hazard a guess that the "Basics" are their Cyberverse Legion figures (aka the new "Legends class").

11. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur Well-Known Member

Dammit you beat me to it! :mad 

[​IMG]

:lol  yours is alot better, I just used MS paint.'

I'm surprised we haven't seen a Laserbeak figure yet. It's bound to show up soon though.

12. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:

YouTube - FAIL!!

I Always wanted to use that. :lolol