New SWTF figures: General Grievous/Grievous Starfighter, and TIE Pilot/TIE Bomber.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by MegaHavok, Mar 21, 2008.

1. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=10982

JI: Can you tell us what new Transformers/Star Wars sculpts we might see for this year?

Hasbro: Four all-new sculpts are planned for later this Fall. We are going to be revealing all of them (and possibly more) at Comic Con, but we'll give you a little taste of our September wave: General Grievous/Grievous Starfighter, and TIE Pilot/TIE Bomber.

2. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
  3. MegaHavok

News Credits:
    sorry guys dont know how i missed that. Shouldnt that have been frontpaged or is the hatred of SWTF's that strong?

4. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    I dunno why this isn't news. Same reason the IDW June solicitations that were posted a few days ago weren't news either, apparently. Maybe there's some sort of modding policy where Tformers.com-related website news isn't frontpage-worthy, since Tformers sometimes gets their stuff wrong.

5. MegaHavok

News Credits:
    i didnt relize jedi insider was in the Tformers ring but the quote is from hasbro so it shouldnt matter

6. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Oh, I agree with you. I'm just saying that it always seems like the news whose source is Tformers-related sites like JediInsider and ComicnewsI(or whatever the comic version of their site is) doesn't get frontpaged for whatever reason.