New Stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by oddobot, Jan 14, 2007.

1. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    Hey everyone.

Oddobots back with some all new stuff to sell. I can't post pix right now, but if you're interested in anything give me a PM and i'll send some pix your way

First up is:
    Robots in Disguise Ultra Magnus. He's only missing his weapon I believe.
    $20 + I cover shipping if you're in the US.

Next up is:
    RID(I guess) Rapid Run. He is comeplete, fantastic shape, missing only his grenade. $15 + I cover shipping if you're in the US.

Next we have:
    80's MOTU Skeletor, complete with sword and staff, and his black panther. Both are in great shape. $35 for the set + I cover shipping in the US.

Next:
    80's MOTU Teela. Has her staff, joints are great and still does her "chop".
    $15 + I cover shipping to the US.

I'm still going through stuff this week, remember I still have a ton of Joe stuff, which if it doesn't sell here, it's going to Ebay. I'll post more as it comes available.

Thanks for looking!
    Jay

2. oddobot

Ebay:
    UPDATED!!! I just found 2 Fort Max forearm guns, 1 Devastator Left Arm, 1 Ultra Magnus "belt". PM if you need either of these items!!

3. oddobot

Ebay:
    Another UPDATE! I just got it cleaned and I have for sale a GI Joe WARTHOG vehicle. She's almost complete, and does have some repairable damage on one of the doors. Ask if you want to see pix. I'm asking $20, plus I cover US shipping.

4. oddobot

Ebay:
    I also have (but haven't gotten around to cleaning them yet) a large shuttle and the mini-shuttle) for the Defiant shuttle complex, which is missing parts and a large 3 level command center that'll be selling as soon as I can get them cleaned up!

Thanks for looking!!