New Street Fighter Toys?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by bushboy, Jul 3, 2007.

1. bushboy

bushboy Hardcore Decepticon

Before I saw the movie I stoped at an FYE inside the mall and saw three new Street Fighter figures. They were Ken, Ryu, and Akuma. Each had one accesory correspondent to a special move. Ryu had the base from his hurricane kick, Ken had the fire from his Shoryuken, and Akuma had an aerial hadoken fireball. Thing was, they had the word preview down the sides of the box, yet there was more than one in-stock. What are they and should they even be out yet?

2. fezool

fezool Well-Known Member

They've been out for a bit now.
    Basically they're called "Previews" because they're figures that have already been done by SOTA in the previous 4 rounds but now with head sculpts and general appearance which is supposed to look more anime-ish or closer to the UDON artwork.
    The next figures to be released are called "Revolution" Round 1 and are new characters but with the same general stylings as the Preview figures.

Here's a thread with some discussion on these figures and photos of the next figures to be released: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=125554

3. tigermask44

tigermask44 Kills Cons Dead!

News Credits:
    I picked up ryu and ken from fye and I like em. They are pretty nice figures.