New stock photos of POTP Prime Masters Alpha Trion and Alechemist Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nevermore, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Courtesy of German licensing portal Brandora:

We saw packaging images before (and Toys"R"Us Singapore has higher resolution versions), but this is European packaging, and also the first look at the final toys in their individual modes and configurations, since the pics we previously saw were CG renders:
    W2_Alchemist_Prime_packaging_EU_01a.JPG W2_Alchemist_Prime_robot_01a.JPG W2_Alchemist_Prime_armor_01a.JPG W2_Alchemist_Prime_alternate_01a.JPG
    W2_Alpha_Trion_packaging_EU_01a.JPG W2_Alpha_Trion_robot_01a.JPG W2_Alpha_Trion_armor_01a.JPG W2_Alpha_Trion_alternate_01a.JPG

• Like Like x 9
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Nice! I like that Alchemist Prime resembles a boat in weapon mode.

3. deathzero23

deathzero23 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Alpha Trion was never a Yellow. lolz

4. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Had we seen anything in Euro packaging before?

5. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Prime Master Micronus, Legends Skrapnel and Windcharger (Weibo leaks)
    New Power Of The Primes Images And Packaging: Dinobots, Deluxes, Moonracer, Inferno, Elita-1, Legends, Titan Masters And More - Transformers News - TFW2005

Legends Slash, Deluxe Slug and Dreadwind (Forbidden planet)
    Transformers: Generations: Power Of The Primes: Deluxe Action Figure: Dinobot Slash @ ForbiddenPlanet.com - UK and Worldwide Cult Entertainment Megastore
    Transformers: Generations: Power Of The Primes: Deluxe Action Figure: Dinobot Slug @ ForbiddenPlanet.com - UK and Worldwide Cult Entertainment Megastore
    Transformers: Generations: Power Of The Primes: Deluxe Action Figure: Dreadwind @ ForbiddenPlanet.com - UK and Worldwide Cult Entertainment Megastore

Legends Beachcomber and Windcharger, Deluxe Jazz and Dreadwind (Toys"R"Us Singapore)
    TF GEN PRIME LEGENDS (Assorted) | ToysRUs
    TF GEN PRIMES DELUXE (Assorted) | ToysRUs
    Catalogue | ToysRUs

Legends Beachcomber, Windcharger, Slash and Skrapnel (Max Bersinger, Pius Schäfler and Mikado)
    Max Bersinger AG
    Pius Schäfler AG
    Mikado Hobby, Spiel + Freizeit AG

Also note that the European packaging photos for the wave 1 Prime Masters at the Brandora website are completely different photos compared to the stock photos of the US packaged versions, whereas the wave 2 Prime Masters European packaging photos are simply photoshopped from the existing US packaging photos.

6. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    I doubt I will get much of these Primes pretending to be Pretenders. But I have to get that Submarauder Prime so I can make my Twin Twist spider monster.

7. Cha Chi

Cha Chi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So if they do 13 pretender shells which 13 should they do and how many will they miss out?

I may bite on these taking part in the joy of finding them which is normal retail.

8. Purple Heart

Purple Heart A bot without thought.

News Credits:
    Absolutetly beautiful.

9. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    I'd assume the original 12 Pretenders +Metalhawk.

But allegedly Bludgeon and Thunderwing are going to be in there too. Not sure which of the original 12 they'll replace. And I'd assume that the 4 pretender classics will find a way to be made too somehow.

10. barry

barry Like a Kind of Matador

News Credits:
    If I remember right, the 13th Prime is matrix itself, which will come with each Leader class figure, and we're due for 12 Prime Masters.

Between the design for the Takara Legends Grand Maximus and the Black Prime Master floating around in promotional artwork I'm fairly certain we're going to get Waverider.
    Going by those leaks we got months back, we're getting Octopunch, Bomb-burst, and Bludgeon in wave 3. People have reported seeing Finback named on their invoices instead of Metalhawk and something similar happening with Submaruder and Catilla, so that might suggest we're getting those two. So there's only one slot left? I'm going to have such a strop if it's not Longtooth!

• Like Like x 4
  11. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Take a peak at the Slash cardback in the UK sightings thread

United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

12. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Likes Alpha Bravo

All the children in my area are sure gonna be confused by this line when all the stores around here refuse to stock these guys like they did the Titanmasters...

I can beat distribution issues by going online, but I feel for the kids who'll never get a chance to experience the line's gimmick as intended. It especially sucks since they shouldn't think toys at the lowest pricepoint of 5$ are gonna be rare as shit.

:/

• Like Like x 4
  13. microclone

microclone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    look cool but do wish alchemist prime had the G1 colours especially as his details do seem to match the inner robot on G1 submarauder. Interesting how the artwork turns submarauder into more of a robot suit/helmet than the \'organic\' demon he was based on in the cartoon.

14. Michael Payton

Michael Payton Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Molds based on the first six, Metalhawk, Bludgeon and Octopunch have all been seen. That's just three more. I'm sure we'll see one or two of the Beasts and/or more from the 1989 small Pretenders Wave. Thunderwing was never shown, so they could be saving him for a larger toy. He would be a good retool/pretool for a Leader Star Saber in 2019, since they both have small robots that form jets and combine with a suit that forms an even larger jet.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Already made myself a nice little 3mm handle Landmine sword.

710x528_21364365_12073579_1512344787.png

• Like Like x 4
  16. ljacone

ljacone Decepticon Pretender

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Champing at the bit to get these guys, especially Submarauder. Would like him to have his G1 colors on the inner robot, but the shell looks fantastic.

As far as the balance of the Pretenders, Waverider is a given, as he was one of the ones sold in both the US and Japan, and we saw what looked a lot like him on the Brave Maximus shell.

I suspect that we may get Thunderwing and Crossblades because they were similarly sold in both the US and Japan (albeit with retooled and recolored shells in Japan). But frankly just getting the original 6 and Metalhawk has me beaming in Pretender fandom, so I am just eager to see what is coming.

• Like Like x 3
  17. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Alchemist Prime pretender shell has the King Neptune look down perfectly; probably the best artwork of the line so far.

1507253071-potp-nycc2017-33.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  18. Aimless Misfire

Aimless Misfire BUMBLEBEE MUST DIE!

News Credits:
    Why can't we ever get nice huge clear pictures like we have here? That pic of Submarauder is AWESOME!!! We always get tiny crappy thumbnails where you can't see a damn thing.

Submarauder is my favorite Pretender. I hope we eventually get big proper updates. These tiny Prime Master things are depressing.

• Like Like x 3
  19. SparkPlug24

SparkPlug24 Named after the Mini-con, not the Witwicky.

I really don't mind these claw weapons that come with the Decepticon Pretenders. I'm actually looking forward to it so I can equip those on Skullcruncher/Krok in their "gator-man" modes. :D 

20. ljacone

ljacone Decepticon Pretender

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Yup, you are going to get some business from me Scaleface. :D