New Speed Stars/Stealth Force listed

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Dinobot Nuva, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Bouncing off of yesterday's new Activators listings, BBTS has finally listed the next wave of Speed Stars related merchandise.

First off, the Knockout/Highwire motorcycles we saw last week are actually part of their own new size class smaller than the usual Stealth Force vehicles. Going for about $7 MSRP from what I can tell between EE and BBTS's pages for them:
    Transformers Speed Stars Stealth Force Motorcyles Wave 1 Set - HASBRO - Transformers - Vehicles at Entertainment Earth

RPMs Stealth Force Motorcycle Series 01 - Highwire - Transformers 2010 Transformers Vehicles

RPMs Stealth Force Motorcycle Series 01 - Knockout - Transformers 2010 Transformers Vehicles

For Stealth Force Basic, the next wave after the recently released Barricade will contain a new character, "Leadfoot". Personally my fingers are crossed for a homage to the G2 Rotorforce character...
    RPMs Stealth Force 2011 Basic Series 01 - Leadfoot - Transformers 2010 Transformers Vehicles

The next wave of Speed Stars 2-packs will only have one new item, the White Mixmaster/Red Ironhide two pack revealed in the same news post as the motorcycles-
    RPMs Mini Vehicle Two-Packs Series 02 - Ironhide Vs. Mixmaster - Transformers 2010 Transformers Vehicles

Lastly Speed Stars Series 3 will give us Lockdown, Outsider Bumblebee, a G1 Prowlish repaint of Barricade, a Black/Red/Silver repaint of Optimus, and Bluestreak (bolded and blued for emphasis). Yeah, so Hasbro apparently regained the rights to Bluestreak or something. Everybody can start demanding their Generations Blue-Bluestreak now.
    RPMs Mini Vehicle Single Packs Series 03 - Barricade (White/Black) - Transformers 2010 Transformers Vehicles

RPMs Mini Vehicle Single Packs Series 03 - Bluestreak - Transformers 2010 Transformers Vehicles

RPMs Mini Vehicle Single Packs Series 03 - Lockdown - Transformers 2010 Transformers Vehicles

RPMs Mini Vehicle Single Packs Series 03 - Optimus Prime (Black/Red/Silver) - Transformers 2010 Transformers Vehicles

RPMs Mini Vehicle Single Packs Series 03 - Outsider Bumblebee - Transformers 2010 Transformers Vehicles

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've never bought any of these, but I WILL buy Lockdown.

3. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yay for getting Bluestreak back! hopefully this means we can start calling him that again in the fiction. And the "Motorcycle Class" is interesting, would love for an Armads Sideways homage down the line in it.

4. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I might just get that Lockdown.

5. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Outsider Bumblebee? Is he a greaser now. :lol 

6. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    I was gonna say, those motorcycles DID look a bit small for the regular Stealth Force size class...

...And yay for Leadfoot!

7. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    The Speed Stars Ironhide/Mixmaster 2-pack is out in stores already. I saw it this Saturday at ToysRus.

The ROTF Lockdown die-cast looks great. It's probably the only Speed Stars die-cast I'll ever buy unless they do others not from the movie-verse like Generation One or War For Cybertron vehicles.

I wonder if the Stealth Force bikes will be in scale with the 3 3/4 G.I. Joes.

8. Mighty.Maximal

Mighty.Maximal Banned

RPMs Mini Vehicle Two-Packs Series 02 - Ironhide Vs. Mixmaster - Transformers 2010 Transformers Vehicles

This set with Red Enforcerer Ironhide & White Mixmaster along with a repaint Megatron + Jetfire http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS19225&mode=retail and a funny part silver Optimus and Desert Longhaul (similar to Payload) http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS19224&mode=retail I forget what else all showed up in the UK a couple of weeks ago. as well as Mudflap and skids in slightly different packaging for £5.00 a pair.

I was pondering if they were worth 2.50 each vehicle or not.

I just assumed they were already out in America as none of the places selling them was TK Maxx and they often sell former American Clearanced toys.

Still yet to see any Starscream RPM in the UK though or Battlechargers wave 2.

Someone else said that there's an even newer card redesign for RPM's and these two have also been repacked on that too. the ones I saw though were on a European card with lots of languages - previously the cards for UK RPM had been mostly American cards.

Oh and I hope they import some of the newer ones of these this Lockdown is hugely cool :
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS19629&mode=retail

I always get the feeling with these that some will come out that people won't even realise exist I'd never seen these before till today :

Sideswipe with markings : http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS19218&mode=retail
    Blue Ironhide : http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS19217&mode=retail
    Tan Starscream : http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS19220&mode=retail
    Silver/Black Barricade : http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS19215&mode=retail
    REd/Blue Optimus : http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS19214&mode=retail
    Buestreak : http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS19631&mode=retail

& this ones seems to be missing a vehicle shot :
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS19632&mode=retail

9. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    skip the speed stars. turn this thing into a transformer

10. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    depending on how large they are, I might actually grab one or both of the motorcycles. I actually really like fiddling with the cars when I'm at the store, but always have other things that take purchasing precedence. Theres definitely something satisfying about how they transform, though.

11. B'Bantor

B'Bantor Bug Drone

Those who have never purchased an RPM but will be buying Lockdown say I.

I

12. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'm buying that Bluestreak and keeping him on card just for posterity. XD

13. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ditto. :D 

14. Mighty.Maximal

Mighty.Maximal Banned

There will be a Hasbro Blue - Blue streak finally :) 

(unless they made a Heroes of Cybertron or Titanium 3" one or similar and I forgot)

15. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'm anxious to see what the future holds for "Bluestreak" now that Hasbro has the name back :)  I'm equally curious to see the future for "Silverstreak" (I like that name too :) ).

16. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Autobot Strategist

Maybe a little closer to the dream release of a U.S. G1 Blue Bluestreak, and the inevitable mental meltdown of that guy on ebay trying to sell the Diaclone one for $7500.

Or maybe not. Honestly I'd be happy with a sexy CHUG Bluestreak in blue and silver.

17. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Ha. I'd be up for that. Ponyboy "Bumblebee" Curtis. :D 

18. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    I may be a little late to the game, but I can confirm that it looks very much like the main obstacle that has kept Hasbro off using the name "Bluestreak" for years has indeed been resolved.

As of last year, actually.
    Latest Status Info

19. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Looking at Outsider Bumblebee's picture, I think it's mis-named. It's actually part of the "Revealers" series, where robot bits and weapons show through on the vehicle mode, so it's actually Revealers Bumblebee.