New south park episode.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by NemesisBruticus, Oct 8, 2008.

1. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

Cartman and butters story is awesome, but the other story is ass. They sound like whiny fanboys

2. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'll admit the two bad scenes "Fridge" and "Aliens" were pretty bad, but It wasn't THAT horrid. I did laugh my ass off at the thought of Spielberg and Lucas raping Jones and the stormtrooper...

3. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    See, I have to wonder- was that the point? Were they mocking fans who complain about "raping of childhood" or did they really hate "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" ???

4. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    I'd go with D: All of the above.

I thought it was funny, but the Cartman/Butters plot wasn't.

5. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think they were making fun of the "raping childhood" because, for the most part, the boys are the voice of reason in the show (except for Cartman), and they were really broken up about this, like they were in the "Free Hat" episode. Also, George and Steven ended up in Jail, so they never really made it a point to say that the boys were "overdoing it".

The rape scenes were brutal, especially George's face in the Pinball Machine scene.

6. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Money shot! (okay, not quite)

I found it hysterical. I also wonder how long (if it hasn't happened already) until Chinese folks start going after this episode.

7. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

The Indy thing was just plain stupid.

8. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I loved the Indy rape plot...yes it was stupid but its South Park, stupid is the norm.

9. awful_gollum

awful_gollum Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I really enjoyed this new episode of South Park. I thought it was hilarious when Cartman and Butters were dressed up and talking like a couple of Chinese stereotypes.:lolol 

10. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I loved both parts it was funny as hell I honustly think they need to make a sequal now its been almost ten years since the first movie came out.

11. ViperDragon

ViperDragon Well-Known Member

I found it hilarious! Glad to have the rest of season 12 back. The cultural references in the episode were really good:

For the rape scenes:
    1. The dream sequence in which Lucas and Spielberg first rape Indiana is a reference to the movie Boys Don't Cry.

2. The daydream of the lawyer consulted by the kids shows George Lucas raping Indiana Jones on a Howard the Duck pinball machine at a bar with Steven Spielberg cheering him on. This is in reference to the movie The Accused.

3. The scene where Indiana is forced to squeal like a pig while he is raped is a direct reference to Deliverance where Ned Beatty's character, Bobby, is forced to strip in front of two hillbillies.

Check out Wikipedia for more references related to Lucas' movies:
    The China Probrem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

12. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    I loved it, South Park never disappoints :) 

13. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch TFW2005 Supporter

I'd have to agree with Pravus saying all of the above, satirically exploiting both.

Are you kidding me?

Looking for Chinese spies in the most Americanized version of Chinese cuisine around , dressed as a very stereotypical Chinese person (which btw is often used in actual Chinese slapstick humor in some of their own movies)= HILARITY.

And for the coup de grace...

"Butters, you NEVER shoot a man in his dick...What the hell's a matter with you?"

How can you not find at least the being shot in the dick part funny?

apparently people are torn between the two stories.

I LMAO at the comment about how they found a raped and dead Shortround in the closet after they arrested Lucas and Spielberg.

The whole whiny Fan Boy raping of childhood thing was well played, and this isn't the first time they've done an episode about Lucas and Spielberg in the show. Remember the episode "Free Hat" from season 6?

They made fun of the whole re-re-release of different movies like Star wars: Episode V and Saving Private Ryan, and then the boys argue that changing E.T. is like changing Raiders of the Lost Ark, but this only inspires the film makers to do just that.

All around great addition to season 12 IMO

14. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    The Cartman plot was pointless except for Butters shooting people in the dicks. The Indy thing kinda rang true though, me and my friends almost got kicked out when we were watching it because we were laughing at how stupid some of it was.
    DN