New setting for season 3 speculation thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by OmegaPrime22, Oct 7, 2012.

1. OmegaPrime22

OmegaPrime22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So weve all heard about this new setting in prime coming next season what do you suppose this means?

2. exoduselita

exoduselita CHRIS HUMPHRIES!!!!

what

3. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    A new backdrop?

4. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Prime and possibly Bumblebee are going to wind up on some beast planet fighting Thundertron. Or perhaps they are stuck on Cybertron fighting him. Arcee, Bulkhead, Ratchet, and Smokescreen are going to be homeless and on the run because the Cons are going to discover where their base is and attack it. Perhaps steal the relics they have as well. They will have no base, no ground bridge, and possibly no Energon. Jack, his mom, and Miko are going to be relocated as was Raf when the Cons discover where they live. They will probably all be living in different cities or towns far away from eachother.

5. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

Velcitron.

With Override and Blurr as the new Autobots.

6. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Animatron.

That way it ties into BEAST HUNTERS.

7. PowerEncarnate

PowerEncarnate Mad Inventer

News Credits:
    his faction is the star seekers and he is a space pirate from what i can tell...so wouldn't on a starship be a better guess?

8. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm kind of hoping it means new planets, but jsut being on Cybertron would be great. Hopefully, well it would be awesome, if Thundertron and his group returns once they see Cybertron is in the process of being revived, or just that there is unusual activity on its surface (with the bots and cons there).

I really want another third faction to exist, adds a nice dimension imo. If the bots are no longer on earth for a while, I wish there was a conflict there as well just because (have MECH still around ploting and doing stuff on Earth while the bots are MIA).

But anyways, methinks it means Cybertron as it starts to recover.

(Or, the dark side of the moon =P)

9. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
  10. crcs

crcs Active Member

The year 2005. Oh, wait....nevermind

11. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
  12. PowerEncarnate

PowerEncarnate Mad Inventer

News Credits:
    ok but anyway i hope not to the beast planet...not one of my favorite ideas

13. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    Cybertron. It will all take place on Cybertron.

14. Reaper Cloud

Reaper Cloud Dark Wrecker

News Credits:
    I just can't see this happening. Maybe the first part (since the image already exists), but the rest goes against everything that we've seen so far.

1. Having kids in the show from the beginning, to going away? I personally hate the kids (since the focus is the robots...another reason why I hate the movies), but how will the show survive without them! Hasbro won't do this, just like they would NEVER allow Bumblebee to get killed. We'll see though. Plus having them split up is also fishy. It's happening with Raf, but that could change later on.

2. The Decepticons are never allowed to win outright. Sure, they get a few little wins thrown their way, but quickly the tide turns to the Autobot's side. From the way that it is described above, the Decepticons are winning big time. I wonder if Megatron would even bother with the other Autobot's if Prime is on another world other than Earth.

3. The Autobot base is found, but who cares. They could easily make their own base without the help of the Government. There are plenty of areas on Earth where people are not heavily populated. Plus, having the Autobot's on the run won't work...since using the Ground Bridge helps them get around much faster. Also, how come the Autobot's are not mining for Energon? Only the Decepticons. If they need it too, then why not mine for it themselves? The Autobot's just seem to blow up mines instead of using the resources. Sounds like they are the bad guys here. lol

15. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    I guess Animatron. Ideally multiple Colony Worlds

- Thundertron and Brimstone are most certainly from Animatron

- Beast Hunters indicates multiple beasts

- Scourge is the poster-boy for "Peace through Tyranny", which this Megatron believes in via the novels

16. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

I don't get where this "Season 3 is Beast Hunters" thing is coming from. I thought it was Season 4.

17. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    It could be either. We really don't know

18. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Either way, I have full faith that Thundertron and his Star Seekers will be making a STRONG presence in the direct TFP continuity.

19. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Well, the writers want to change the status quo. And what I mentioned is exactly what the last episode suggested with the Cons hunting for the residences of the kids and the Autobot base. They know the general area and have sent Lazerbeak to find the locations. It is only a matter of time!

As for Miko and Jack, if the Cons discover their locations, you bet Fowler will relocate them just as he's relocating Raf and his family. And it's very likely that, for the kids' safety, the Autobots may want to cut off all ties to them for awhile at least. That doesn't mean they won't be reunited at some point.

I think it would be interesting if they were running around homeless without a ground bridge for awhile. That doesn't mean they won't find a new home with a ground bridge and everything they need in the future. They may find a crashed Autobot ship on Earth somewhere to make their new home.

20. Cha Chi

Cha Chi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hang on. So we still don't know for sure if "Beast Hunters" is season 3 or 4???

If we don't it is pure guess work. If BH is season 4 then perhaps they are stuck on Cybertron which would be totally cool, if a show actually managed to bring Cybertron to life as something more than just a 2d backdrop so to speak(i hope)... It often seems like with allot of shows that they almost have to take place on earth because any other planet without a blue sky would unsettle viewers... Let's see, intriguing that that writer guy said the show would end how they wanted it to end, meaning the end they set out to do. Judging by that i would say Yeeehaaa because when you watch the show from the beginning it's all so convincingly about transformers and Cybertron and if they can end it after 3 seasons that would mean they complete the story. The mystery is this predicament they find themselves in. I hope it isn't just some filler, dull storyline before they end it.