Customs: New Seeker

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Ezilla82, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Like Starscream, and the rest of the Seekers, when I get make my own Thundercracker. I tend to get another Starscream and I'm creating a new character by the name of Nightshadow, now he'll be black like Skywarp, but with green, I guess just something new. What do you think?

Nightshadow's motto is this, "The night is my battlefield."

If someone knows about digibashing then tell me about what tools to use so that I'll created my transformer. I know I should be writhing this on another thread.

2. Wiggyof09

Wiggyof09 Well-Known Member

It's customary to do the kitbash amd then make a topic for it, or at least have a digibash.

3. vector

vector City Commander

Ebay:
    :useless 

4. Ezilla82

So, I was wonder how do you digibash. Can someone tell me that, it would be nice. Thanks.

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    if you have photoshop, you'll be happier. Anytime you have a question concerning it you can use google. just type in "photoshop tutorial @#%#&" the gibberish there being whatever topic you're hunting. you'll get at LEAST 10K returns with walk-throughs :) 

6. Ezilla82

Its been a long time on this thread, but I do have the concepts of what Nightshadow looks like and here they are.
    Bot Mode: (Note: He's suppose to carries Classics Ramjet's Blasters, but it doesn't)
    [​IMG]

Jet Mode:
    http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t16/Ezilla82
    /nightshadowtoyconceptjetmode.jpg

Awhile back one said it has that matix look and yes he does, but it's green those are just highlights. Besides I was using paint and not photoshop or any other photo enhancing software. So he is.