New Scout repaints

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by piherculis, Oct 19, 2006.

1. piherculis

piherculis Look up once in a while

Does a comic book shop count as retail? Because I got Hightail and the shadow recon minicon team at one here in Dallas (they don't have an online store, just online listings, see below). So I would say they are out.

[​IMG]

*edit: they do have an online store now, so I take part of it back. But I did pick them up retail*

2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Comic book shops are usually considered in the same "specialty stores" category as online retailers. "Out" usually means Toys'R'Us, Target, Wal*Mart, KB Toys, KMart, Fred Meyer, that sort of thing. :) 

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Yeah 'Out' is more directed towards the mass public rather than independant stores.

Still can't help to wonder if they ordered them directly from Hasbro. If so then other places should get them soon. But if it's the only one's they had available they probably had special connections.

4. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Hey, man, where's this shop? I'll be down in Dallas during X-mas and may want to check it out. Back when I lived there, comic shops were few and far between....PM me if you'd be so kind! Thanks!