NEW sales list! Lots of good stuff. Fair prices.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by 46+2, Jul 29, 2011.

1. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Well, yesterday I posted this thread and got a good response. Unfortunately, after clearly posting no holds unless I've dealt with you, I ended up getting stall tactics and some folks have not paid. Because I thought those folks were gonna pay as agreed, I turned down alot of other people. I'm relisting 90% of the list from yesterday. Thank you to those the read my thread and understood the conditions of sales! Here we go again....

So I ended up getting a new job and I'm gonna need money for tools. I'm selling my toys below to help pay for some of my expenses!

Shipping
    I dont have a scale so I estimate shipping based on past experience. That being said, I ask that you only be responsible for the actual cost of shipping + $0.50 for materials. I may owe you or vice versa from my original estimate. I ship as soon as I can but sometimes I cannot ship as agreed do to ever changing cicumstances that come with my job. Please be patient!

Payment
    I do not hold items unless I'm friends with you and we've dealt before. The figure belongs to he who pays first. I can negotiate on some but not all and definitely not on a single purchase. My paypal is lucentempyrean@aol.com...Buyer is responsible for any paypal fees.

All items are complete unless stated otherwise.

Despite the negativity of my thread, I want to say that dealing with most of you is a priviledge for me and I appreciate every single person that has contacted me and purchased from me on this site. I love the TFW2005 community and most of you are awesome!

TFA stuff:
    Leader magnus no batteries or instructions $40 shipped
    Animated voyager shockwave $25 shipped
    Loose rodimus $20 shipped
    TA-01 Prime MIB $40 shipped
    TA-36 swindle loose $35 shipped

TRU reissue G1 perceptor for $40 shipped

PCC grimstone loose $20 shipped

Fansproject lot -Flameblast MIB, warcry MIB, munitioner, crossfire along with rotf onslaught, vortex and brawl. Bruticus has a broken antenna that can be glued back.

generations dirge loose $8
    Rts cyclonus loose $10
    universe voyager dirge loose $10
    united ehobby cyclonus $40
    ROTF lockdown$5
    BT-22 convoy MIB $38

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  2. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

bump

3. Nyarlahotep

Nyarlahotep Radicon Scourge

Ebay:
    I'd like 1 wreckgar if you want to split them up. :)