New RID Warriors and Legions, plus TLK Legions and Voyagers at German retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nevermore, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    First, my own sightings:

Toys"R"Us in Duisburg-Meiderich had most of the recent RID Warrior Class wave: Two Windblades with mask, one Soundwave and one Skywarp. Emphasis on "had", one Windblade is mine now. :D 
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Fellow TFW2005 member kinjacono also reports having seen their wavemate Blurr at TRU in Berlin-Steglitz last week, which I totally missed until today. TFW2005 member Philister also saw the wave (sans the elusive Blurr) at TRU in Weiterstadt.

Meanwhile, believe it or not, even I fell victim to "saw it but thought it was old news" syndrome. To the left you can barely glimpse RID Legion Grimlock in "Combiner Force" packaging. If I recall correctly, they had Springload as well, but unfortunately I didn't take a photo. Toys"R"Us in Recklinghausen had the wave as well, but I still didn't snap any photos...

...it wasn't until I was at Toys"R"Us in Kamen that I realized my mistake. Legion Starscream (new in Germany) as well as Grimlock and Optimus Prime in new packaging, but no Springload.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lastly, TFW2005 member and Starblight.de owner Nightshadow saw wave 1 of the Last Knight One-Step Changers (previously reported by me), the Legions (at least two Barricades) and the Voyagers at the Müller drug store inside the Köln Arcaden shopping mall in Cologne-Kalk.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nevermore

News Credits:
    The RID Legion wave with Starscream and Springload plus Optimus Prime and Grimlock in new "Combiner Force" packaging was also available at Toys"R"Us in Neuss today:
    [​IMG]

However, no new Warriors. Also, neither new Warriors nor new Legions at Toys"R"Us in Düsseldorf-Derendorf.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Müller in downtown Gelsenkirchen also jumped the gun with the Last Knight Voyagers. Optimus Prime and Grimlock one week before the official street date, for a hefty 43 Euros per figure.
    [​IMG]

Toys"R"Us inside the Ruhr Park shopping mall in Bochum has RID Legion Starscream and Springload (plus Optimus Prime and Grimlock in new "Combiner Force" packaging).
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Found Legion Grimlock at the Müller drug store inside the Minto shopping mall in Mönchengladbach. They charged me 13!!!!!! Euros, what the hell.
    [​IMG]

Also found the Legions as well as the Voyagers at the Toys"R"Us stores in both Mönchengladbach and Krefeld. Voyagers are even more expensive than at Müller, a whoppin' 45 Euros a piece!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. SgtLemon

SgtLemon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Reckon everyone's saving the leaders for the actual street date or did EU and UK skip it? Only time will tell!

6. Nevermore

News Credits:
    I assume the Leaders are not part of the "launch" line-up anywhere in the world. There haven't been any sightings yet, and back when Barcode Robot was still working, Amazon US didn't even have individual listings for the UPCs up yet.

The Leaders are listed by several retailers based out of Switzerland:
    Max Bersinger AG
    TRANSFORMERS Movie 5 PREMIER LEADER

Amazon Germany and Amazon Spain also have listings:
    Hasbro Transformers C1339ES1 TRA 14: Amazon.de: Spielzeug
    Transformers - Leader optimus prime (Hasbro C1339ES0): Amazon.es: Juguetes y juegos
    Hasbro Transformers C1341ES1 TRA 15: Amazon.de: Spielzeug
    Transformers - Leader megatron (Hasbro C1341ES0): Amazon.es: Juguetes y juegos

7. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Toys"R"Us in Duisburg now also has RID Warrior Blurr, at least three of him.
    [​IMG]