New Rescue Bots in stock at HasbroToyShope

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Darkhawk79, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. marvoflg

marvoflg Super Powered Warrior

News Credits:
    Excellent, my granddaughter loves these!

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hopefully this means that the Chase figure will be available at retail soon. It would be the perfect Christmast gift for my nephew (who happens to be named Chase). I might also get a couple of these things to keep for when I watch him.

4. Darkhawk79

News Credits:
    They are great to have for younger kids. My son takes his everywhere he goes and him and my daughter usually end up fighting over them b/c they both want the same one. I highly recommend these to anyone with young kids that you want to introduce them to TF. And the little humans go great with the imaginext and other playskool stuff. I can't tell you how many times my son has played TF vs Batman

5. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Nice find, I wish they'd mix up the uniforms on the repaints a bit more otherwise you going to soon end up with a lot of the same Humans in nearly identical outfits.

I'd like to see some extra characters (even if they are non-show) and some females too & even the dog.

But the weapons look nice It will be fun to do some duel wielding with them.
    Hopefully all of the Wave 2 Robots will show up soon. I may buy the Bumblebee Garage as soon as I can find one at the right price. Not seen any sign of the Optimus set yet though in the UK.

Chase looks cool I hope they more add arm & neck movement in the future robots though.

6. Darkhawk79

News Credits:
    Yeah a little more change then just the color of the pants is needed for sure plus give the new repaints different names.