New Reprolabel Feb updates! Protector, Dirge, BIS Roddy, Metroplex

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by exomega255, Feb 18, 2011.

1. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    Great stuff this month!

The obligatory Classics Dirge set:
    Reprolabels.com -

And the much-requested set for FP Protector, which has been in development for many months now. It's a two part set, with Sheet 1 being for the technical stuff like robot mode details, trailer read-outs and vehicle lights. Sheet 2 is a beautiful, gloss-coated set of photo-realistic flames. All brought to you by Justin:
    Reprolabels.com -

But wait... did you buy the BiS Hot Rod to use with your FP Protector? Are you having a hard time coping with the totally different colors? Then check out our Bis Hot Rod / Protector integration set:
    Reprolabels.com -

And another obligatory set - a retooled and recolored version of X5, X10 and X11 upgrade sets for use on Metrotitan:
    Reprolabels.com -

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Sweet, may have to get these...

3. Mobb One

Mobb One Godmaster

I have henkei hot rod to use with protector. I have to say though, that reprolabels' BiS Hot Rod and Protector integration set looks fantastic. If I had BiS Hot Rod I'd definitely purchase that upgrade set..it just adds more character to the figure.

I'll probably purchase one of the protector upgrade sets. Great job by repro labels

4. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    I personally like the FP panels, autobot symbols, etc... just not sure if I want to stick so much of the labels on there, as it looks a bit busy

5. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not really liking the realistic flames on FP Rodimus, though those pics for the BIS set kinda make me want to finally pick one up.

I need to get the Metroplex, Soundblaster, Blaster, Jazz, G3 trailer and a few other Classics sets. I can't believe I'm gonna spend $100+ on stickers :cry 

6. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Those Protector labels look terrible, especially the real flame ones. I'll stick to having the lone autobot symbol on protector's mid-section.

7. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I like the "tech detail" screens and tailgate labels for Protector, but that's about it. The other stuff is overdone.

YMMV, of course. :) 

8. Death333

Death333 Otherwise known as Dx3

News Credits:
    pass

pass

pass

pass

Next?

No offense to RP of course, it just seems that lately.... things are kind of falling off. And yet, I still don't have any G2 stickers (ramjet/starscream) or Machine Wars or anything that's not G1 or some variation thereof.

9. canonball

canonball Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've purchased all the other Seeker sets, so Dirge is a default purchase for me. I still need the Jazz set, so that'll be set #2 for me this month, but I'm very on the fence with the Rodimus set(s). The flames are a sure-fire pass (pun intended), but the detail set isn't bad, IMO. Gotta make up my mind here...

10. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    Overall, maybe I see Reprolabels lately as .... trying too hard to find a sticker set for everything? I dunno. A lot of it seems to make bots really really busy, when all they need is a slight touch

11. Quixote_Prime

Quixote_Prime is missed.

News Credits:
    I could see just doing the flames for the side of the car.

Since BiS is the only Hot Rod I have, this might be the ticket with the additional colors to tie in the windshield paint.

12. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    I do think the realistic flame version is a bit over done. But the version for the BIS set to match the molded flames on Protector looks nice.

13. HighCaptSpock

HighCaptSpock Autobot Logician

News Credits:
    I should have known they would come up with a way to color match BiS Rodimus with the Protector armor, and, I have to say, it worked out better than I would have expected. Additional props for doing it with new flame detailing rather than completely covering the figure in new sticker panels.

I want the Protector and G3 sets just for the readout panels and Autobrands. I've got a couple of others like Jazz and Hound/Ravage on my to-get list.

14. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

That BiS set looks great.

15. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    LMAO! The real flame sticker set made my eyeballs itchy. The only thing they are missing are some fuzzy dice, and leopard seat covers! Jeez!

BiS pack isn't that bad tho.

16. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Ugh. Those "realistic flame" stickers are horrible.

17. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm kinda diggin' the technical set more, as for the flame one not so much...uggh

Thanka Exomega for sharing the info.

18. TechNoMad

TechNoMad Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I actually like both Rodimus sets, but I would be more likely to use BIS Rodimus instead of my classics for the FP set. Kinda a shame that a custom license plate saying CHOSEN1 or something along that line was not added to the them. But I may give this some thought. I also like the Metrotitan set too.

19. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Props for them splitting the tech stuff from the dlames so you don't get stuff you dont like

20. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Mmmm... not entirely blown away with these sets like I have been with past sets.

I still have yet to buy anything from them though. I really like checking out what they've created buy my OCD bitch slaps me every time I consider putting stickers on my "out of the box" toys. Hell I never even put on the stickers that come out of the box.

Deja vu... I think I've typed up this post before...