Customs: New Reproduction Sticker Online Store!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Lunar Archivist, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

Not sure if this belongs in Radicons or Toy Discussion, so I'm posting it in both...

An acquaintance of mine recently opened up his own online store for reproduction Transformer stickers and labels at the following location:

TFStickers, New Sticker Sheets Labels for G1 Transformers

I've ordered from him several times. He's always a pleasure to do business with, ships quickly, and has some unique stuff (including Japanese-only Transformers label sheets), so, if anyone here has time, drop by and have a looksee. :) 

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
  2. Darkov

Darkov Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Does this guy have any contact info anywhere? I have a couple questions for him and a request to do some Marboor WJ stickers.

3. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

I'm hesitant to post his e-mail address here without his prior consent, but you can contact him through his eBay seller profile:

eBay My World - tfstickers

Hope this helps. :) 

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I registered :) 

5. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

This is the second time this has been posted.I submitted it and they removed it because of the sponsor thing with reprolabels.This is Clouds store.Make an account and you can contact him.He is an awesome guy and will meet of beat any price.His stickers are better then the other guys(you know who I mean)His stickers are printed out just like the vintage ones and not crammed on a little sheet.I matched one up to my Megatron and Omega and you cannot tell the diferance.His stuff is so awesome I recomend it to anyone!Better check it out before this post is deleted too.

6. Sabrina_Ng

Sabrina_Ng La Femme Fatale

Ebay:
    Me too! Me too!! :wink: 

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'm not saying that you didn't post a thread or a message about this, but I couldn't find it after doing several searches. I don't remember it either. Also, just for clarification, reprolabels.com isn't a sponsor of TFW2005.com, reprolabels.com is the forerunner of Radicons, as Delta_Star created the original Yahoo! Group that eventually became this place.

I'm sorry you are perhaps a bit upset about this (I'm not sure why it's seems so personal to you), but I humbly suggest reviewing #4 here before you comment on a staff action and post a message with the tenor in which you did here. Feel free to pm me or another staff member about this. :thumb 

8. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Reprolabes have more fun, current, and imaginative sets. As for straight reproduction sets, it's nice to there may not be a monopoly on the market any more.

I won't give props to these guys until I hear about, or see for myself, the quality of their product, but it will be interesting to see how this progresses.

9. turboedguy

turboedguy minibotologist

News Credits:
    I love Reprolabels, but the only drawback is they are too good.

Reprolabel kits have all the stickers, even the factory applied ones, the colors are bright, great quality, presice cuts, and like mentioned above, they have unique sets, and customs. Awesome.

But the silver is always printed on the sheet, and its either a dull silver, or a chrome silver, just like their gold, either dull, or chrome gold. Sometimes the colors are off compared to the originals, they use vinal stock where many originals use a silver faced paper stock, and unfortunatly, somtimes you can scratch the ink quite easily.

I actually started buying many of the KO sticker sheets, they are printed on the same stock as the originals, the colors are almost always dead on, the cuts are sometimes a little off (like the originals:rolleyes: ), basicly, they look just like the original sticker sheets. If your trying to restore a figure with just a couple missing stickers, they are great, because its hard to spot them.

But, they dont have those extra factory applied stickers, so if your G1 jazz is completly bare, only reprolabels has those door, hood, and roof stickers, and not all TFs are avalible, With their last update, reprolabels finaly finished all 84'-85' TFs with the final three Deluxe insecticons, yay!

I see these are on the same lines as the china KO stickersheets, That may be infact what they are, he could just be selling them, not making them.

Either way, I see some sets I might get from him, Ill report back on the quality when I get em'.

10. Mega-Prime 316

Mega-Prime 316 Well-Known Member

I've contacted this guy about a custom sticker set. They don't do customs unless you are willing to buy 2500 sets or they think that they can sell 2500 sets in a reasonable time.

11. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    I spoke with the owner of this site a few times, turns out he's only doing this very part-time. From what I gather, he's got a lot of stuff coming this summer, especially for the kitbash type person (ie faction sheets, generic stuff)

12. David Hingtgen

David Hingtgen Chromaticon

News Credits:
    Looks like he sells combiner member sheets individually. That's a big plus in my book.