New Player in WFC!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Tigertrack, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Okay, so the other day while shopping at Wal-Mart, I picked up War For Cyberton. I love the basis of the game, the story-line, and the killer graphics.
    The game play is also pretty awesome but can be tricky figuring out all the moves and what buttons do what on a game like this.
    Anyway, I'm still stuck on the very first section of the game and can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. Last time I tried it, I seemed to have gotten stuck somewhere and couldn't move at all! I was like stuck for a long time and gave up!
    I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do at stage one in order to move on with the game.

It look's like a fun game, but I hate staying in one part of the game and I'd like to progress.

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Can you better describe where you are?

3. Tigertrack

Not really other than it's the very first stage of the game. I think your supposed to clear an area of Autobots or something. Some sort of security. It seems I got stuck between some posts and walls or something and couldn't move.
    It was a few days ago and I'm sure I'll have to start over. Really didn't get very far with the game at all other than learning the controls and what not.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    You should just be able to load up the previous checkpoint, and just avoid getting stuck.

Was this after getting a message from Starscream?

5. Tigertrack

I think so, but don't remember. Too much going on in the game.

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Well, the big holographic message is, like, the first thing you see after playing.

7. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Stick with it - I've played it almost constantly since I got it back in June. One of the best games I've bought in a long time.

Escalation mode in multi-player also rocks.

8. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Congrats on your purchase! :D  Now tell your friends and everyone else you know, to buy it as well. The game's population is getting so low. :(  I usually only play anytime between 9pm - 2am and around that time, there's usually only 80 or so people in team deathmatch.

9. se-gul

se-gul Well-Known Member

Welcome to the fam bam on cybertron! This is by far my favorite game since warhawk!