New Photos of Device Label Line - Transformed and Bot modes!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Red leader, Apr 24, 2009.

1. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Beaten to the punch! I got these pics in too. I'm pretty sure that's a G1 cassette in blaster. If you look at the larger image you can see the detail of the cassette which is lacking on the usbs. Also comparing the size of the hub with the amount of room it takes to have 4 usb ports on my laptop, Blaster looks just big enough to fit a G1 cassette. And since the pic shows no extra room around the tape deck I'm pretty convinced.

2. takua

takua Dude who pops up whenever

News Credits:
    This sounds really idiotic but if blaster is a usb hub why does he look like a laptop

3. Chaosbringer

Chaosbringer Casseticon Master

Hope that applies to the Portuguese fans too :) 

4. oxidative

oxidative last chance to evacuate

If I have to steal babies to get that Blaster USB hub, so be it.

5. Skyripper

Skyripper Seeker

blaster and ravage = mine. I feel they fir into universe well to as they seem very fitting upgrades. soundwave and his cassets rroles were to gather, store and retrive information and what better place than the internet now-a-days. as for blaster he was kinda brought in to combat soundwave so he fits to I guess. I actualy hope they carry on this line and do a soundwave redeco/remold of blaster into soundwave but try and give him a mac desktop. that would be awesome. hope they make more usb cassete bots too like steeljaw laserbeak and ratbat. man these are awesome. kapow better get them, I'll be waiting for that pre order page forever now.

after checkin a few things,

1) red leader you couldn't provided a estimate on price could you?

2) that has to be a cassete (it looks like frenzy) in the big pic there is no cassete detail but in the smaller one you can see it coming through the window on his chest.

6. JusticeSabre

JusticeSabre FLUKE the SYSTEM.

Ebay:
    He looks to be a little bigger, based on the size in relation to the USB ports on his legs. Not a problem for me, though.

7. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

I want Blaster and Ravage.

8. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Yeah, that's Rewind. And that's win. I like how the chest is a little out of proportion to allow for the cassette storage. I'm off the fence and ordering Blaster now. :D 

9. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    that ravage can easily replace the classics, looks much nicer, i will probably get all the cons though :) 

10. Fago

Fago Encore enthusiast

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think the mouse looks better in Grimlock's color scheme than the rest of them (Trypticon, Overkill, Dinobot). If I get a mouse, it will be Grimmy. Ravage is an absolutely must (way better than the Universe/Henkei one -- not a trimmed tail!!). I'd probably get Blaster if I found it cheaper than in BBTS... it's preordered, just in case I don't...

11. Icespark

Icespark A Spark in the Darkness

News Credits:
    I wasn't really interested in Blaster before, seeing as he seemed to be just a USB hub. However, I guess he's more than meets the eye! If he really can hold G1 cassettes, I'll probably buy him, someday.

Tigatron still remains at the top of my list. :D  Ravage is up there too. I use flash drives all the time, so, a Beast Wars flash drive is pretty much perfect for me! :D  I do wish the prices were a little lower though, it means I have to wait for now. :) 

12. protostar8

protostar8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Still really cool. But they are too pricey.

13. Nerroth

Nerroth Alea iacta est.

News Credits:
    Blaster looks nice, though it would be neat if he came with an optional pseudo-Mac OS sticker to swap in and out with the pseudo-Windows one!

EDIT: Where's Tigatron's Maximal emblem? Sigh.

14. crasis

crasis Yahk Deculture!

News Credits:
    Blaster and Ravage for me, thanks. Finally, ML Soundwave can duke it out with his nemesis. I definitely would have considered Overkill, but that mold does not work for Grimlock or Trypticon (for me). Dumb move.

But when can we expect the inevitable Steeljaw repaint? I'd be in for that.

15. alex_kingdom

alex_kingdom Well-Known Member

I'm ;liking Ravage a lot, aside from the face he look better than classics ravage I could see myself actually using him as a USB drive too! I'll probably pass on the rest due to the price, Blaster is more than a little tempting tho.

16. Skywave

Skywave Transformers Noob

I wasn't that much thrilled at first, but those pics are awesome! I now want Blaster for sure if he really hold G1 cassette! Ravage is really tempting too, despite being quite pricey for 2GB, but that's enough to be usefull :)  The mouse look quite nice too, would take one maybe, but the most interesting one was Overkill for me, so meh, I hope they do all 4 colors.

17. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Woo! Definitely keeping my pre-order for Blaster and Ravage. They look great.

Am I seeing correctly that Blaster is based upon an actual Toshiba laptop? If so, even more awesome.

I was considering the Overkill mouse. Grimlock and Trypticon = no.

Yes, please.

Hell, make a Noise mouse, too.

Yeah, that's really surprising.

Except for the fact that this sells for ~$35, and TFU Ravage was a pack-in accessory for a $10 toy.

18. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hmm am i the only one who has noticed the third usb cat? (in the tigatron and ravage pics there is another picture of it in blue)

Howlback looks good, bet he's a chase figure or lucky draw or something

19. Pasaway

Pasaway Well-Known Member

Oh come on!!!?!

Now, you see, because I spent Soooo much on the Master Piece Grimlock, and because it was only Beast Wars Dinobot and Overkill, I was going to wait till it was on sale or maybe till i saw it on Ebay or clearance. but I wasn't going to rush and preorder it.

BUT now, well look. They had to go and change them to Grimlock and Trypticon.

Now I got to go find a second part time job so I can afford all these toys they keep making.

Oh, and Ravage looks even better. Tigatron is cool, because of the black white contrast stand out well on the character. Unfortunately they are only 2GB thumb drives. I might get Ravage (because I have a small Ravage collection going on) and swap out the internals for a larger thumb drive memory.

I think it’s funny they replaced the Overkill, a small cassetteformer, with Trypticon, a Cityformer, WHO is now a mouse? I agree I think they should have kept Overkill, and made Dial as well, the autobot Dinocassette counterpart to Overkill.

I do like all the Love that Grimlock has been getting lately, but my wallet is really starting to Hate him.

yep saw that too, think I prefer Ravage and Tigatron better though.

20. Guardian_Prime

Guardian_Prime Autobot Leader

I was wanting to get Overkill, but since he is now Trypticon, not so much. Could care less about the Grimlock and Tigatron repaints as well. However Blaster and Ravage are now a must have!