New Phone advice - Sprint!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Jeremy.B, May 18, 2009.

1. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    So I currently have a Motorola Q 9C with Sprint for about a year and a half. I actually like the phone, but tired of the Windows Mobile 6.1 always freezing up and causing me to have to perform a master reset.

Unfortunately, my options are fairly limited with Sprint. I really don't want a Blackberry, although I understand they are nice phones. I am looking at a Samsung Instinct, as I would love to have an iphone but being on the Sprint network I don't think that's gonna be an option. I have heard pretty good things about the Instinct; anyone have any feedback?

2. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Run away from Sprint. Run far far away. I still get a $100+ bill for a "satisfaction-guaranteed no hassle money back" phone that I returned two days after buying it because it had zero reception at my home. Hate hate Sprint with a vengeance.

Sprint rant aside. I have a blackberry pearl. I'm indifferent to it. It happens to freeze up alot and the battery is shite.

3. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    Yeah I hate blackberry's. And Sprint. I have about 8 months left on the contract, but whatevs.