New Pennywise Album for FREE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Numlock, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Numlock

Numlock Starving Artist

A search for "Pennywise" on TFW2005 is pretty lacking... seems not enough people are talking about the best So-Cal punk rock band in the world... perhaps they're not well known in the TFW2005 community... so I'm gonna spread the message and try to change all that,

New album - 100% completely FREE

No BS, no nonsense, no participating products, no tricks... just add "TEXTANGO" as a friend to your Myspace account and you receive a bulletin linking you to a direct link to download the entire album at 320bit rate mp3s... zipped up with the artwork and all. You don't have to pay ANYTHING and get all 14 tracks plus a link to a bonus track as well!

For more information check out Myspace.com/Pennywise... they're only offering it this way for 2 weeks...

No I don't work or anything like that for Pennywise, I'm just a hardcore fan that wants to spread his love for the band. They hold a special place in my heart and the new album is VERY good. Hardcore Melodic Skate Punk, even if you don't think it's your thing it's FREE so you've got nothing to lose, give it a listen. Maybe you're a huge Pennywise fan and just don't know it yet?

That's all. Rock on!

2. gil

gil Godmaster

Sweet! The first time I saw a Pennywise show was in 92. I think I saw them another 2 or 3 times afterwards. One of the few bands that consistantly come down to Hawaii for a show.

BTW, I like Social Distortion, Rancid, NOFX, Dropkick Murphys, Guttermouth, Bouncing Souls and so on (yeah, I saw them all, because they all come to Hawaii). I'm getting old, because their all old too. Got any recomendations on newer bands I can take a listen too?