New Movie Deluxes out in Germany

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nevermore, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    It's only been a couple of weeks since '08 Bumblebee, Arcee and Dreadwing were finally released in Germany following MONTHS of stores drowning in NOTHING but Swindle and Bonecrusher.

Just a few days ago the first sightings of Longarm and Final Battle Jazz were reported by users of Thetransformers.de. And right after that, the same people also found Payload, Dropkick and Recon Baricade, which are supposed to be a different wave than the previous two (here in Germany, Hasbro ship solid cases that only contain multiples of two or three different toys, without any leftover toys from previous waves, hence the aforementioned hordes of Swindles and Bonecrushers)

Following a call from a friend who works at retail, I found Recon Barricade, Dropkick and Payload and picked up the latter two (no interest in redecos other than Final Battle Jazz).

I think this puts Germany currently on par with the US as far as the availability of movie toys is concerned (albeit Deluxes other than Swindle and Bonecrusher are still very hard to find, thanks to stores overstocking on those two).

2. Monkey-Hands

Monkey-Hands Turntablist

Longarm and Final Battle Jazz?! Sweet!!! Gonna grab those as soon as I see them. I´m hoping for the G1 Jazz too.

3. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    we've had Longarm, FB Jazz, Arcee, BB 2008, Dreadwing for a few weeks in Slovakia now. Even another wave of US Target exclusives (Armorhide, Elita-1, 'jungle Skyblast').

Last week I found 'Evolution of a Hero' BB 2-pack in a tesco store where my parents live for a price one just can't resist (deluxes cost here 22 USD... and the 2-pack is being sold for 26 USD)

I am pretty sure there's more hidden bots around the country, as toy distribution is a bit crazy here and I see some new stuff in the capital, then I travel north to see my parents and find BB 2-pack, then my brother reports new stuff from the eastern part of the country...

and yes, it's soooooo good to see other deluxes than Swindle and Bonecrusher! For every single new figure the stores still carry dozens of S/B on the shelfs.

4. Nevermore

News Credits:
    Yeah I've seen the Evolution of a Hero two-pack a few days ago as well.

However, I already have Oldbee, and I prefer to have Newbee without battle damage.

5. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Germany...up to date on deluxes...for a current TF line...?

I'ma just pop outside for a moment to see if I can catch some frozen flying hellbacon. :eek: 

6. Nevermore

News Credits:
    We're also up to date with Voyagers and Leaders. I saw Rescue Ratchet, Thundercracker and Leader Brawl at TRU.

7. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    I still haven't found voyager Ironhide and Starscream (but my brother did when he was in the eastern part of the country).

Rescue Ratschet and Thundercracker also showed up - with greatly varying prices from store to store. No leader Brawl though.

And we did get Ultimate Bumblebee, but for a price of 145 USD... one I just can't afford right now... and basically not even willing to pay for him

8. Monkey-Hands

Monkey-Hands Turntablist

At Spiele Max too. But it seemed that SM had more TFs than TRU. SM had Arcee, 08 BB, Dreadwing, Payload, Movie Scouts, Rescue Ratchet & Thundercracker. TRU just had Rescue Ratchet and Thundercracker. Also the Prime/BB keychains and some kind of little Projector that shows up an image of Prime.

But TRU has the better prices.....