New Movie Deluxe Listings

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by AllSpark Ferret, Nov 8, 2007.

1. AllSpark Ferret

AllSpark Ferret hANDYman

News Credits:
  2. ease

ease HIPHOPTIMUS PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What?! You mean there's still more movie deluxe repaints? I hope some pics surface soon. Damn,i thought i had all the movie figures i wanted...guess not!

3. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    BONECRUSHER LIVES!!!! YES!!!!

And who wants to bet he'll be Constructicon-colored, given the "Jungle" prefix?

Stealth Battle Bumblebee is probably a clear repaint of '70s Bumblebee, I doubt they'd use the '08 Camaro version a third time as a mass release.

Salvage is likely either a new mold, or maybe a Decepticon repaint of Longarm.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    All 3 sound interesting. Depending on what Jungle Bonecrusher looks like, and what molds & paint-apps they use for SB Bumblebee and Salvage, I might get them. Personally, if the BB repaint turns out to be the Old Camareo mold, I won't get him. I'm not a fan of that mold, though I don't see them using the Concept Camaro again. I also agree that Salvage sounds like a repaint of the Longarm mold. Here's hoping for pictures to surface soon.

5. ease

ease HIPHOPTIMUS PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That makes total sense,since they already used the 08 mold in the Cliffjumper repaint & the battle scenes. A clear 70's bee would be sick! BONECRUSHER is sounding good too!

6. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Volcanicus Torso

News Credits:
    Somewhere Wearing The Dinobots As Gloves & Boots
    It's probably th 08 concept camaro again. After all, they used the Movie Voyager Prime Mold 4 times. (Robovision, Regular, G1 repaint, and Battle Damaged.)

7. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    Why there's no link for "Ferret" ? :(  :D .

Can't wait to see how Bonecrusher's paint apps looks like, and what's Salavge ?

8. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    Camo Bonecrusher, Black 70s BB and a Decepticon redeco of Longarm

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    While not all released yet, they're also using the CC Bumblebee mold 4 times. Regular, Battle Damaged, Cliffjumper, and Battle Scene. I'd say 5 times because of the Voyager Prime & CC Bumblebee 2-pack that we saw pictures of, but, I'm not sure if it's been released yet, or if they are going to release it at all, and it's just a repackage of the Regular version. As for the OC Bumelbee, we have seen in a couple times, but, it's always been the same paint deco (not counting the Japanese exclusive one).

10. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

cool

11. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    What if this "Slavage", is a repaint of Wreckage?

12. GrimlockAutobot

News Credits:
    Yeah but, I think the Battle Scene and the Voyager Prime 2-pack are just repackaged versions of the original 08 Concept Camaro.

So technically they've only used the mold in 3 seperate decos. IMHO there's still room for one more repaint of this mold ala Voyager Prime's 4 DIFFERENT redecos.

13. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    The 2-pack with Prime is a repackage, which is why I didn't include it with the other 4. As for the Battle Scene, he actually is different from the origional. All the black plastic is replaced with grey plastic. Whi.e not completely different, it is still different enough to warrant it being a 4th use of the mold. If anything, it's more different than the battle damaged version.

14. Runamuck

Runamuck Sushi

News Credits:
    Can't wait to see the pics for these.

And LOL @ the front page news pic that goes along with the story.

15. GrimlockAutobot

News Credits:
    Not sure if that's considered a deliberate redeco of that mold or not. Look at it from Hasbro's perspective. Wouldn't you take one of the most popular (if not THE most popular.) molds from this line and try to milk them for even more $$$?

Also, due to the movie, Bumblebee is now even more of an iconic character in TF lore. What does Hasbro do with the iconic characters from each line? They create 1,001 repaints of the MOST POPULAR molds of the icons ala Voyager Prime and Snake Eyes from Sigma 6.

In order to sell more figs and make more $$$ Hasbro will probably milk the most popular version of BB not it's less popular cousin (74 bumblebee.)

Either way, the figure sounds pretty cool.

16. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, but two of those were store exclusives. I'm talking about MASS releases, here, which is what these are going to be. Hasbro hasn't used the same movie mold more than twice when it comes to mass releases. I mean, it's possible that it's the '08 mold, sure, but I don't think it's likely.

17. GrimlockAutobot

News Credits:
    That's what we're not entirely sure of either. What if these repaints that we just found out about are exclusives as well? They may or may not be.

18. Icetron

Icetron Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see how they look, then I'll make my choices. :D 

19. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

The battle-damaged Bumblebee has different paint apps of course, but yes, the battle scenes version is entirely different, with gray plastic and isn't just repackaged. Being used four times in a single line is enough reason to guess that Stealth Battle will be the '77, but there's a more important reason why it would be him - Cliffjumper would be shipping in the same cases as him. Not even Jazz and Final Battle Jazz ship together in the same case, and those are slightly different molds*. These new Deluxes will likely be wave 3 of the Allspark Power line and doesn't leave enough time to dump Cliffjumper for '0whatever repaint number five.

EDIT: Why would an online store getting preorder information direct from Hasbro list store exclusives? That's a real stretch, GrimlockAutobot.

*If there was some sort of odd Deluxe case with Jazz and Final Battle Jazz, I've never seen it, heard of it, or can even find any post anywhere mention it. Every wave 6 revision case with Jazz only contains one or the other, never both.

20. Ironhide546

Ironhide546 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bonecrusher had better just be an olive drab/dark green version of himself, and not some neon green and purple affair, or whatever else constitutes "jungle" for Hasbro. I'm not too confident though, as any movie repaints have really cheesed up the original molds and strayed from the subdued realism the originals offered.

What if Salvage is a repaint of Wreckage? The name is almost opposite.