New MMPR figures?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by butz, Apr 12, 2008.

1. butz

butz slippery when wet

A few days back, while taking a stroll through the toy section I looked over the Power Ranger figures (which I generally don't buy very often) and saw a MMPR Green Ranger figure (clearly updated with better articulation and less "beefy" looking) on a green MMPR-ish card mixed in with all the Jungle Fury figures. I thumbed through the JF figures to see if there were any others (obviously there weren't any) and got the Green Ranger. Evidently it's some kind of chase figure, mixed in with the JF stuff.
    Couple days later I passed through there and found an updated Lord Zed figure on a similar MMPR style card (the other chase figure).
    So heres the question, for anybody that knows about Power Ranger figures; are there going to be more of these MMPR chase figures? any time soon?
    I've spotted both of these guys at other stores since then, so it looks like they wouldn't be that hard to find if there are going to be any others.
    I'd be happy enough with just the other five rangers (maybe the White Ranger too...) but the fact that they did LZ has me pretty hopeful here.

2. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Yup. Next two are going to be the White Ranger, and the Gold Ranger.

3. kylash327

kylash327 TOOOOOOYS!

News Credits:
    chase figures that they had planned for the 15th anniversary last year but only got around to releasing now. They are very nice indeed. Not sure how they are choosing them, but I dont think theyre gonna do the rest oif the MMPR team. But yeah, Gold and White are next, should be around fall.

4. butz

butz slippery when wet

Sweetness... I hope they find a way to do the rest.
    I seem to recall seeing some kinda 8" scale Red Ranger last year as part of that 15th anniversary, but I'm not a big fan of that scale. Have they done any other MMPR updates other than that and these chase figures?
    (sorry that I'm kinda out of the loop here :(  )

5. kylash327

kylash327 TOOOOOOYS!

News Credits:
    nopoe, just the ones you mentioned last year, which were still huge and muscly, they did the MMPR Red Ranger. However there was a boxed set of red rangers, vinyl figures with no articulation, and in that they did a MMPR Red that was very show accurate.

6. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

I bought 3 Green Rangers.