New Mexico Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ORIO, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Shelfwarmicon

Shelfwarmicon Needs More 'Cons

Rio target for the win. Grabbed Last cog, but there are multiple copies of the rest of the deluxes and micro bros. No Voyagers or leaders, if they are out too.

2. Shelfwarmicon

Ok brickseek is saying some walmarts have the g1 prime in...but not mine. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME WALMART, I NEED MY G1 FIX!!! So I'll be going for a cruise in a bit

3. Shelfwarmicon

Rio walmart has g1 prime out. Apparently he is not supposed to hit the shelves till Monday. But I happened to catch the guy stocking the toys and asked nicely if it was to be in the system, and he checked on one of the price scanners and it rang up... So the other five are hiding on the very top shelf, as the guy decided put them out. He said dont tell anyone he did this for me, so naturally I came here...

4. Vanilla2

Vanilla2 DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!

Ebay:
    Were any mini bot released with the G1 prime?

5. Cykill 1

Cykill 1 Well-Known Member

Found the G1 Optimus out too. There was five or six of them sitting on the shelf. Weren't they slated to be put out on the 1st of the year? No other bots found. Anyone find out when Astrotrain and Soundwave will hit shelves? My local Walmart clearanced out all their Bumblebee and Cyberverse toys. From the reset plan, they're only planning on carrying Seige and Studio series. Picked up a Hot Rod for $15.

6. TechNoMad

TechNoMad Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Picked up a Deluxe Cogman from Ross on Coors the the other day for 7.99. There may be more out there at the other Ross stores if anyone is still looking. I was really surprised by the find, since the last I heard about him being found in Ross was before I moved back to NM.

Did anyone go to the Comic con over the weekend...if you did how was it?