New Mexico Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ORIO, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Cykill 1

Cykill 1 Well-Known Member

Looks like the Studio Series are starting to hit GameStops. Also looks like the Robotech Valkaries are being sold there too. A deluxe sized Jetfire repaint anyone?

2. Ellamin

Ellamin Heroes protect Freedom! not safety! BAKA!!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    robotech valkyries?? what? are these models or what?

3. Cykill 1

Not too sure. Just got a quick look at it. I think they might be like the SH Figure arts type toys. It was a real quick look though.

4. Ellamin

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Revoltech maybe?

5. Cykill 1

They might be. I think they will be about $40. I know that they are gonna be selling the 3.75" figures. They are about $14. It also looks like they will be carrying the BB SDCC exclusive w/ the cassettes there starting in Oct. They will be about $70. Spread it around.

6. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wave 3 deluxe studio series at Target in coors and Irving

7. Ellamin

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    who's excited for the bumblebee movie now?! who's worried that it'll be a mis mash of two plot goals and leave feeling incomplete? who else is uncertain between the studio series mpm or a third party/ko mp scale newbee? who is wondering if we'll do any more TF meet'n'eats?

ME! (for all) what about you folks?

8. Squallte

Squallte Summoner of Shiva

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^The latest trailers have me super excited for the future of Transformers. I'm still really bugged by them calling the jet Blitzwing instead of Starscream. But I'm curious about the scene with Shockwave and another Starscream in the background. Is it the same character as a pre-Earth version or the real Starscream or what? Time will tell but it's nice to see people being more optimistic about the movies and the brand.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cykill 1

First time hunting again. Found the Reissue Hot Rod, Starscream, and Constructicon set. They look nice. Wanted to pick up the Constructicon set, but $74 is a bit steep for me. I ended up picking up some of the the legions Bumblebee movie wave. I picked up VW Bumblebee, Camaro Bumblebee, Optimus, and Hot Rod. These I found at the Grants Walmart. So start checking your Walmarts here in the state. I also found Novastar at the Montgomery Target. There is one left there. I also found Legions Hot Rod and Dragonstorm for the Last Knight line. These were at Ross. Didn't find anything else beyond that.

10. Squallte

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I went there before work today with hopes Novastar was still available, nope. But I did find the cassette 3 pack with Rumble, Howlback, and Buzzsaw. It's a shame I had bought 2 of the CW Buzzsaw. I used Reprolabels to turn 1 into Sundor. Not sure what to do with the other one. Maybe another conversion sticker set will come out.

11. Cykill 1

I looked on the Target website and it said that they had the BB cassette 3-pack and the Soundwave Target Exclusive at the Uptown Target. Maybe someone can check to see if it is true? If anyone is collecting Funko Pops, they had the big Scrooge McDuck on clearance for $9 and they are starting to clearance out their Marvel Studio Series 10 Anniversary figs for about 50%. I saw them at Uptown Target too.

12. Cykill 1

Just wanted to say that the Transformers playing cards have started to show up at Targets. They are bigger than it looked like in the pictures. They're not sized like the pokemon cards. They are larger.

13. Jacer

Jacer Find Kill Cleanse Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Just the character cards. The rest of the cards are the same size.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  14. Squallte

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Walmart on wyoming had 2 Hot Rods and 2 Devastators as of closing. The Devastators where just thrown in with the the Legos. Not sure if they'll relocate him to the Transformers section by morning. I'm looking for the minibots and Starscream.

15. Ellamin

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Is the trading card game worth collecting? I have a friend into card games like that and would love to have fun with it if they'd be worth collecting, but I'm not sure how much I can know I'm getting what I need, or if it's likely I'd just get a bunch of copies of boring things because of random draw luck = hoarding collectors cracking some system to get all the rares each shipment?

figured i'd ask because someone MIGHT have a better idea, and i don't always remember to look into such side novelties.

16. Squallte

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I get this sent to me. It's taken at Eubank Walmart the other night. I'm like "great, they have a good amount of Starscream, I'll check them out tonight." NOTHING!!! All the Starscreams and Devastators are gone! But odd enough is all the Hot Rods were still there. No sign of minibots, not even a price tag. Please post if you see a stock of Starscreams. I might hit up a couple of Walmarts before work tomorrow.
    20181008_192805.jpg

17. Squallte

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So today I noticed Wyoming walmart was out of all the Hot Rod figures they had. Are scalpers picking them up this fast or did they become really popular all of a sudden? Because I've seen Hot Rod for a couple of weeks now without any real movement of product. I wondering if they got pulled for online demand?

Anyways, I'll be hunting for these plus the POTP Wreck-gar that just showed up in US!

18. Squallte

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Happy to report I did finally find g1 Starscream. I went to all the Walmarts in my area and it turns out he was at the last stop right by my house. I also found 2 Skullgrins at Zuni marked down to $1 each. No signs of Wrek-gar at the Walgreens I stopped at. So that's the next goal. Lot of the Terrorcons out and about.

19. Squallte

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Walmart on Wyoming had like 6 reissue Stars Starscreams as of closing last night. Still looking for minibots and Wreck-Gar.

20. Vanilla2

Vanilla2 DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!

Ebay:
    Rio bravo had 2 devastaors 6 starscreams
    Before I took one about 10 hot rods and 0 minibots.