New Mexico Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ORIO, Jul 15, 2003.

1. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes. Walmart on coors bypass has a ton of TLK Wave 2 voyagers Hound and Megatron.
    My friend at TRU East let me know they have the new Cybertron/Primus exclusive

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  2. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    Wyoming target had an Octane, a few Broadsides, a Cosmos, a Seaspray and a few of the new Titan Masters left today.

3. Ellamin

Ellamin Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient beings.

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    Bernalillo walmart had an end cap full of voyager Megatron and Hound, and two white legacy white rangers for PR fans, and target in rio rancho had quake, three each of trigger happy, seaspray, and cosmos.

Walgreens on northern had four sue storm.

Also, i never saw the electronic blue, pink, yellow ranger swords until now, saw plantyt of red ranger versions though.

4. Lumpy

News Credits:
    If anyone is coming to the show tomorrow, I'll trade in your favor for voyager Megatron, Optimus or deluxe Barricade. I'll have stuff that's not robots too, for people that aren't into not robot stuff.

5. Chowder

Chowder Member

Hello everyone new to the forums so thought I would check in. Long time transformer fan just getting back into collecting . Met a forum member at a local comic shop in Albuquerque and was turned on to these forums. Anyway hope to make some new friends . I don't know if this helps but the walmart in Los lunas has several voyager megaton and hounds available.

6. Lumpy

News Credits:
    Hey man, glad you signed up! I'm the guy you met at Lobo.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ORIO

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Which would be...? Wave 5? Ramhorn...?

8. Lumpy

News Credits:
    No. No Ramhorn. The wave 4 dudes

9. Lumpy

News Credits:
    Hey! 2 things! First off, Lobo is having their third annual Wizard World Cancelled Sale!!! This Saturday and Sunday. I'll be there Saturday getting rid of some robots and other stuff. Come by and say hi! Still willing to trade for TLK Barricade, Megatron or Hound!!!

IMG_1946.JPG

SECOND;

The next meetup!!! Let's do it Sunday July 30th, from 1-3 at Fuddruckers on the frontage road!!! Come by, say hi, and be nerds. Hope to see some faces at both events!

10. Ellamin

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    I finally saw the movie, and I actually feel that it COULD be great, as a stand alone movie, no, it is shoddily slapped together, but if you can fill in the "this stuff happened off screen" you get the idea that cade, after fixing the autobots so much, made bumblebee (and maybe more) able to reassembl/disassemble, the idea that all the original trilogy human helpers beyodn lennox's team are dead, and that there have literally been millions of transformers on earth for millenia...

Also, I wonder which dinobots is the female... I choose Grimlock, craving a cop car sounds like a maternal thing, compared to just being there to smash things..

if only it was more cleanly edited, it could be a great "multi movie mega franchise starting point" with so many untold stories to harvest in future movies (the end of sam witwicky and optimus's evasion! the fate of galvatron, the discovery and ressurrection/replacement of megatron, bumblebee in the past wars of earth...)

Anyway, howdy @Chowder, Welcome to the boards! I hope to see you at the next meet up!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  11. ORIO

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Get out.

12. Ellamin

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    Hey, the baby dinobots had to come from somewhere, and out of all the toy designs, grimlock seems like the least "brawler" and most females have two things on their chest... Grimlock is the only one with that design choice... And we have yet to hear any talk.

Also, bay would make a joke about pregnancy cravings, so that would explain the munching metal scene... And why grimlock would be hiding in a cave

13. Lumpy

News Credits:
    Pretty sure the baby Dino's just exist. There's no birth or conception. It was just a dumb idea someone had in pre-vid/on set with no logical explanation behind them.

14. Ellamin

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    As i said, if the movie is taken at face value, it is a hollow shell of a movie with bad direction and editing, BUT, if you can see the unseen it makes it better, they are beyond ambitious with TLK, and kinda expect you to fill in the blanks. (Cybertron is primus, so his damage from DOTM has moved as he tried to heal, cade has fixed bee enough times that bee pops apart and reforms as a feature, optimus went into stasis lock while flying back without returning to comet mode to retain his power, megatron was revived by quintessa who is a herald of primus or queen quintesson opposed to unicron... Galvatron having been either turned into him, used to repair him, or just being out there, elsewhere... A female dinobot because one HAD to be to have dinobot babies unless you want to invite mpreg discussions.)

Taking the approach of "it is what it is" should make you tired of the whole franchise as it is all "just an ad" for toys and cars.

TLK is the first time in transformers fiction outside comics where bots show up for the purpose of being population yet they are explicitly NOT going to get a toy. (The submarine bot, most of the knights, mohawk, daytrader, old 'ot w'od, canopy.) And it is also the first time they are trying to commit to a sustained shared cinematic universe where there are and have been hundreds of stories to be told.... They just did it via a food ball.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  15. Squallte

Squallte Summoner of Shiva

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I gave in to the TFSOURCE pre-order on the clones. $40 is a little step, but at least it saves me the hassle of tracking them down. Nothing is worse then checking the forums late to see someone found something in the morning on the opposite side of town from where you live. Then weeks of nothing as you check every location near you like 3 or 4 times. But my luck is they'll be plenty and eventually marked down.

16. ORIO

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I did the same. I don't want to hunt Walgreens again. F-that.

17. Lumpy

News Credits:
    I did the same, but from Toy Dojo.

18. Cykill 1

Cykill 1 Well-Known Member

I guess that means the scalpers will be combing Walgreens for the clones, then marking them up at huge prices. Oh. Also found TLK legion Drift and Crossblades.

19. Lumpy

News Credits:
    Hey everybody, just a reminder that the big Lobo sale is tomorrow and Sunday! And don't forget our meet up at the end of the month.

20. Chowder

Chowder Member

Looking forward to the sale at lobo . Hoping to build my prime collection a little . Also I have a extra deluxe TLK barricade if you still need one lumpy . I went to grab a hound and megatron but they already rolled out .