2D Artwork: New Megatron Tattoo!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Maximo Prime, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    Here is a pic of my new Megatron tattoo. He is chained up against a D'con sigil, at the moment of breaking the chains. Beneath him says, "I BELONG TO NOBODY". He is due to be colored in two weeks.

(Teaser pic for now, good pics with the finished product)

I designed this pic (my friend drew and tattooed it to me) based on Raksha's story "A Chance In A Million" (which reminds me, I must email her to let her know!!), in which Megatron finds the determination to break free of his bonds, so to speak, and strive toward a goal of writing his own ticket, and answering to nobody. This is a goal I strive towards myself, the day when no one can tell me where my kids go to school, what I wear, what I drive, where I live, etc. based on the amount they pay me. THis is because I will create my own passive income based on the business I am involved in.

I also like that Megatron's at this point mentally, but obviously not there yet physically. This is also the case with me, and I will always be able to look at this piece, and know I got it when all I had was the goal in my head. Enjoy!!
    [​IMG]
    This tattoo will be followed by a shot of Optimus Prime, on the other side. A further explanation will follow, once his linework is done.

Thoughts?

2. Soundwave

Soundwave Chillin' Like A Villian

Awesome man, I just got me a tat too. He looks good and I'm glad it has some meaning behind it. Can't wait to see it colored.

3. Nemesis Prime X

Nemesis Prime X The Digital Alchemist

very nice work ^_^
    i have a 'con symbol on my left arm/shoulder
    i cant wait to see ur's in color ^_^

most exXxcellent

4. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Damn, that's some dedication! Awesome!:rock 

5. Cobra_Commander

Cobra_Commander Master of tactics TFW2005 Supporter

amazing man, you thinkin about getting it coloured as well? but damn thats great just on its own