NEW Madman DVD listings for Australia

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Mr_K, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Mr_K

Mr_K Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey hey,

Madman has listed the special edition of Transformers the movie (with box art and special features listing) on their site along with a complete G1 boxed collection (no pic but there is special feature listing) - damn, i already have all the episodes but that would have been nice.

Don't know what to do about the movie, got the original version they released a while back but this one looks soo nice - do u guys think its worth it?

Oh, and here are the links:

TF Movie SE

TF G1 Collection

2. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

It's big, it's $150 and it WILL BE MINE!

3. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Odd, this new movie DVD is just the american Sony release, but under Madman.

I still reckon Don Figueroa's cover for Madman's previous movie DVD is his best Dreamwave-era artwork. Go, Megatron And His Convientient Lightsaber, Go!

EDIT: The features list on this DVD set seems like this was going to be the Sony Wonder Generation 1 boxset. Does Kickback or anybody here know?

4. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Sony never did anything other than acquire the license for the G1 series. They never began work on extras.

EDIT:
    Also, the Movie DVD is likely to be a different set. The Sony one didn't come with the Stan Bush video. Also the commentary with myself, Paul, Rik and Tony wouldn't likely be on there.

5. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    [​IMG]

That's the complete G1 series box set. Nifty, yes?

6. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Maybe its a mix and match of features then? Madman did get permission to use Stan Bush's music video in their last movie DVD.

I can't imagine Madman getting the people who did the last dvd commentary to come in and say the same things again. But, given Ben Yee's work on their Beast Wars dvds, I'm hoping he does the 'fan commentary' for this.

7. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Mind you, Beast Machines is the property of someone else now, Madman lost it to a company that for legal reasons they won't name (despite my e-mail request)