Minor/Repaint: New life into my Fall of Cybertron figures

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Neo Tallgeese, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Neo Tallgeese

Neo Tallgeese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was dissapointed at first with the new price tages attatched to the new TF deluxes. At first I was going to pass, but I realized the extra couple of dollars wasn't as big of a deal as I was trying to make it. Anyway, after getting the FOC figures (Shockwave first, then Jazz, finally Prime) I tinkered around with them and well...

A minor repaint for Jazz inspired by a few I've seen online. Tried to go with a blend of the game and G1. I never thought the figure itself was bad, it just had a horrible (or more specifically nonexistant) paint job.

This is Shockwave's combined mode with DOTM shockwave. A fanfic I'm writing has him still named Shockwave partnered with DOTM called Shockblast. Their combined form (Blastwave???) is more of a berserker bestial form.

Prime and Megatron (The 2 pack classics Megatron) are my versons of "Ultra Target Masters". Kind of the same principal of Ultra Pretenders or Fortress Maximus where the target master robot (in this case searchlight and undertow) can become weapons themselves. Using these two as leaders for another fan fic.

So outside of Jazz, they are really "fan modes" rather than customized figures, but I wanted to share and get suggestions and opinions. Enjoy!:cool: 

Attached Files:

2. taurusfire1

taurusfire1 NUTS OF DESTRUCTION!!

I just tried that with my figures, and this idea is quite brilliant!