new KO variety Thundercracker QC question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by G1_Cindersaur, Sep 12, 2010.

1. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

This seller seems to have a line of KO starscream , thundercracker and skywarp figures for sale with blue cockpits...seems blue cockpits are his auction theme..

was thinking about bidding on a thundercracker ....

has anyone here on this board bought one of these KO's and if so what are your thoughts on it?

basically i know it will not be an entirely correct looking TC but for a place holder spot on my shelf of seekers...it will work until the wallet can decide on a more permanent solution.

2. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  3. perithimus

perithimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree about not paying too much for them but $30 shipped is about $20 more than I would pay.

4. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    I just bought that one off KO Toys. The quality isn't terrible but definitely ot up to par of official Transformers. Don't know if it's common for all of them, but the fists were backwards on that one and reddish one I bought so I had to take the time to hammer out the pins and make the swap. Pretty nerve-racking doing that with toys with cruddy plastic....

5. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Agreed mine was 10 bucks. That's all they are worth.

6. Sanchimaru

Sanchimaru Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I bought one a month ago, I am quite happy with him: check out here my comment about him

7. abarnes50

abarnes50 Member

Ebay:
    I've got one - quality isn't bad but i wouldn't recommend transforming it too often - looks ok if you paint him up as a placeholder until (hopefully) generations thundercracker comes along

8. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

I got kotoys' 6 pack of 3 seekers and 3 primes to maximize the economy of each figure. Also got some other KOs in the same order. Quality isn't bad. Check the big KO thread for details about what you will have to fix right out of the box (fists, knees, ankles). Oh and avoid the orange/white Ramjet KOs.