New KO/bootleg Reflector pics (with ko mail-in box)

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Paradigm-Shift Prime, May 22, 2008.

1. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

So doubfaceb (regular bootleg seller in Canada, don't recommend him at all) has posted what looks like a final version of the new Reflector ko/bootleg. It is complete with a KO box and claims to come with stickers:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/G1-Transformers-...oryZ4696QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$110 is a total joke to me, I'm not a fan of bootlegs whose point of being produced is to be mistakable with vintage items though anyways.

2. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    That makes me sick. What the heck is taking Hasbro so long to shut these guys down...

3. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    He mentions in some of his auctions that his stuff is reissue/remake/repro (never actually KO or bootleg) but it's quite often only once in the repeat of the auction title at the beginning of the description, i.e. below the price, time left etc. upper portion.

Whether this is deliberate or not, this is ideally placed to be missed as the eyes quickly re-read the auction title with these crucial words tacked on the end. I'm pretty cynical anyways, but he could make this a lot clearer.

Some don't mention this at all, and some say "new", which is to say the least rather ambiguous.

I totally agree with you about KO's, I love different sized/coloured/molded/etc. KO's, but these recent Chinese ones are insidious.

4. unicrons_hammer

unicrons_hammer Banned

i got a KO metroplex off him..shipped quickly and the title clearly said reissue KO metroplex....

but his other stuff is now being marketed in a very shady way...chinese reissue version???

WTF is that??

I agree...they are aiming at openly scamming people....