New Kiss Players manga scans at Fan to Fan (NSFW)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nevermore, Sep 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Llama G0d

Llama G0d Six-winged god of llamas

Cool - thanks for that. Not, of course, that it makes anything much clearer, mind - it's still a deeply twisted story. But at least I have some understanding of how deeply twisted, now. :) 

No chance, not if Prime^H^H^HConvoy and Megatron^H^H^HLegion are involved. He always manages to bugger that. He'll end up just being used as a shield again whilst Legion guns down Convoy. Or, given this is the Kiss line, he'll probably end up as some sort of gimp (ball-gag and all) whilst Legion does- Actually, I don't want to think what Legion might do to Convoy.

"How many times have I told you, Hot Rod, get out of the w- OW! Dammit, not again..."

2. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer Ancient and knackered

Dear Hasbro,

Please, please hurry up and release Alt. Rodimus in the West so we don't have to deal with any of...this.

Yours sincerely,

The part of the fandom that isn't into all manner of child-eating pervy weirdness.

PS Please don't let Takomy release BT Rumble in the KissPlay line - God only knows what they'd be having him do with his pile-drivers... :eek: 

3. Wolfguard

Wolfguard Your own personal Jesus.

QFT.

:dj 

4. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

Fact!

5. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    Hello everyone,

I've lurked here for aaaaaaaages, maybe even two years, happy to just read what everyone else has to say about the various topics. Never felt compelled to post before, but I'd just like to say "Cheers, guys" for the most entertaining thread ever, the best hour I've spent at work for a long time!

However messed up this bizarre line is, I certainly appreciate the humour it has inspired....

Nice one.

6. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    With each new bit we see Tak-Tomy show us, this line becomes more and more disturbing, disgusting, degrading, and down right wrong. Now I'm acutally beginning to feel ashamed to be a Transformer fan.

I view this line as a bigger disgrace to Transformers than the Live-Action Movie.

Ever since Tomy bought Takara we've been seeing them pump out this filthy crud. Personally I think it's wrong on many levels and should end soon. Yet that still will not remove this scar from our beloved transformers history. Forever it will be tarnished and carry a mark of shame. Damn you Tomy for F#&$ing with my favorite childhood toyline, damn you.

P.S. At least Hasbro could teach these sickos a lesson by showing them how to do a toyline justice (CLASSICS).

7. colley

colley Chou Henshin!

It won't show up on F-Chan. Not enough fur on the girls. :lolol 
    Now.. 4chan or 2chan? Maybe.

Seriously though... I want to know why Convoy looks like he's being absorbed by Devil Gundam. o_O 

Also.. Convoy and Melissa playing basketball is way too cute.

8. Drive-By

Drive-By Eschew Obfuscation...

:sly:  :peoples: 

Well.. To be honest the only useful thing to come out of Kiss Play is this:
    [​IMG]

9. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Yeah, it was cute. Reminged me of when Prime and Spike played b-ball. IIRC, Prime didn't get the lingo exactly right. I lol'd.

10. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

I'd be amused by the thing if it didnt involve girls getting eaten in the background. I'm not a fan of the more violent Japanese (Or American stuff) and feel that was a bit to mysogynistic. I've seen worse, though, but definitely not my cup of tea.

11. j3

j3 Hampton Yount is my Crow T. Robot TFW2005 Supporter

That is awesome. The guy draws some pretty cool G1 bots for sure. As for the rest, is it "disgusting"? Sure. Is it supposed to be "disgusting"? You bet. These are evil evil robots. Eating people is nothing new to bad guys. It's still not hentai though. And the best part of Kissplay remains the ridiculous responses.

12. Denyer

Denyer Shooty Dog Thing

QF[beingagood"inanutshell"summary]

13. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    People who don't like it are just Geewun fanboys who want everything just like it was back in their childhood, and would only be happy if the Kissplayers was "MTMTE" scene for scene. These are ALIENS, no reason they shouldn't eat naked girls. Robots shooting robots has gotten old, I'm looking forward to this FRESH APPROACH involving humans.

::sure hopes no one thinks he's serious::

14. voltron2008

voltron2008 TFW2005 4 LIFE

I didnt wanna look thru 22 pages, but, can someone translate a couple images for fun! YAY! To be honest, I think it looks kinda cool. I bet Evangelion fans are hatin' it lol.

15. Mixmaster

Mixmaster 4F 68 A0 54 69 74 73 21

News Credits:
    I have to agree.

If people don't like Kissplay, don't buy the toys, don't buy the manga, don't have anything to do with it, simple.

Yes, this thread is comedy gold.:lol 

16. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    If I recall it was something like
    'What do you think of my drooling, Spike?

Also, I second/Third/whatever the notion of Legion=Kickass, he eats people!

Also, the Autorooper absorbing Convoy looks awesome. So is Atari sort of evil?

I dont really get what happens in Kiss-Play, o.k, the kiss grants them a new body, but whats the deal with the human being inside the robot? Does it just become a battle suit for them?

Also, Takara Needs to hurry up and get producing Legion, with the proposed attachable body parts.

(Side note: Feralstorm, best sig to date)

17. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    If it is like several other anime (Erementar Gelad springs to mind right away), then they literally "fuse", with her becoming a part of Convoy (not Convoy itself, but sort of a guiding spirit, like she is within him fighting alongside him).
    It's an anime thing, I've seen it done a couple of times before like that. Sousei no Aquarion does something similar, now that I think of it. Same deal with the "spirits of the pilots" thing.
    The nakedness is a part of the cliche there, too. A lot of power up sequences sometimes show the character like that, so in that scene it's all just following what loads of other anime have done.

18. meetoblivion

meetoblivion aka chazzy

Ebay:
    Sort of like what they had w/ Digimon Season 3, where the Tamers for the Ultimate evolution (in mega in the US) fused w/ the digimon and were literally inside them. Heck, they even got naked while it was happening.

19. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    I don't understand a THING about what's going on in the Manga series do I'll look at this from a laymen's point of view:

DON'T have anything to do with it at all, just keep the robots. :p 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.