New Jersey toy show Saturday June 5th

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by tinkerbeee, May 31, 2010.

1. tinkerbeee

tinkerbeee Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. It is time for the 2nd annual It's a Toy Show at It's a Toy Store in Richland New Jersey. Saturday June 5th 9 am. Admission is free and there is free food and refreshments. For those who did not attend, this is the show that takes place at out friends toy store and there lots of great toys, new and vintage. It is a great way to spend the day so stop on out. It's a Toy Store is located at 1256 Harding Highway/Rt 40 Richland NJ 08350. 1-856-697-1348. You can also get all of the information at index

2. Wildstar00

Wildstar00 Active Member

What a great show, last year I bought my Devastator giftset at a great price, and picked up some good deals on my dinobots from Tinkerbeee~

Glad I saw this thread, as I will make the trip again~

See you there Tink~~

3. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Can't make this one. Have fun guys.

4. Grimlockprime16

Grimlockprime16 Me Grimlock King!

If only it wasnt so soon before wizard world:( 

5. tinkerbeee

Well here is the thing..and this isnt a Wizard World bashing. Wizard World is neat and offers some things that a small show does not......I mean if you want to pay your $30 to $35 at the door, meet Jean Luc Picard, take some photos with Stormtroopers, etc ok great, definately go there but if you are looking for deals and great toys then this is an awesome show. Again not bashing but I know all of the dealers at Wizard World and everything there is priced on the high end because they have to. With a $1000 upfront costs they have to get full price on stuff and that is fine. However if you have some time, and you want to come to a cool little show, pay no admission, get free food and drinks, and see what I think is one of the coolest toy stores in the tri-state area then come on out. It's a 2 story house filled with new and vintage toys. It would be one thing if you were coming 2 hours but heck National Park is probably only 30 minutes away and when you are done you are only 15 minutes from AC or 35 minutes from Wildwood. I am going to be set up with lots of 80s stuff so I might be biased but that is just my 2 cents.

6. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    "It's a Toy Store", is just an amazing place to just check out. Wall to wall toys from every line, I kid you not. Even a MISB Fortress Maximus and Masterforce Godmaster Overlord. It's worth the car ride down if your going just to hang out. I would go of course, but my wife and I are going to celebrating our 11 anniversary tomorrow.

7. tinkerbeee

Hey Happy Anniversary Lio!!

8. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Thanks man. I would try to come but my wife insist we don't have time. :lolol