New Jersey Collector's Con

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Darkman20xx, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Darkman20xx

Darkman20xx Well-Known Member

I'm planning to go to this to check out what kind of figures I can pick up. To anybody who has been before what benefit does the more expensive early admission pass get you other than the obvious early admission?

2. Shadow Convoy

Shadow Convoy Stealth Ops Commander

Ebay:
    only thing i can think of is like u said, early admission which would pretty much give you first dibs of what the sellers have to sell. i read in the convention/get together section that one guy is bringing 4 windchargers which would probably won't last past 9 o'clock.

3. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

^ I think he said some are already spoken for as well. LOL

4. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
  5. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I went to the New Jersey Collector's Convention last year as an early bird, and there really wasn't much that wasn't still around during the regular admission. Most early bird people give a few walk-arounds before buying anything, and by that time, the regular admission starts.

The other thing is, most sellers aren't even done putting everything out at that time. They are still setting up their tables and putting things out, and talking to the other sellers, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not rushing them...they deserve time to talk to their peers and friends...but I didn't think it was worth the extra money to get in early.