New Interview (Tour of High Moon)

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by caldo15, Jul 12, 2012.

1. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
  2. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
  3. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    That's a different interview, and different pictures

4. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    some interesting stuff in this interview, She talked about different things you can buy in Teletran 1, such as a shield and something called a C.L.U.T.C.H (a drone that follows you around and shoots at your enemies. Kinda like the automated turret ability in WFC, except this one follows you)

Jazz and Cliffjumper do have their own chapters

With Grimlock's rage, you can disengage it at any point and it will keep what you didn't use until you reach the maximum again and can engage it

5. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice find:D 

What do ou know? I was right, women do want female representation in the game after all--make it happen HMS. Even if they're limited to escalation only or with limited customizations. It's probably too late to add this to the game now, I assume, so DLC sounds like the only option at this point with a late August release.

It sucks that female characters weren't part of the plan even though they were hinted at in WFC, but it would still be nice to see them in some form in this game. A special missions pack with Elita-1 and her crew in escalation for the Autobots and Strika, Slipstream and maybe some originals (a Cybertronian Night Bird?) for the Decepticons--with interactive dialog--would be awesome!

6. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    I really don't understand how they fit females into WFC but they can't do it in FOC? ?I saw the poster of Arcee, so they made the model, I would be we will see them in a DLC pack like the above poster said

7. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran

News Credits:
    Yes please.

8. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    Let's see, we have Arcee, Chromia, Elita-1, Firestar, Moonracer

Name the DLC pack fox force 5

9. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

I'm guessing they can't have fembots for the customisation. They would have more slender body parts whereas the "male" bots are bulky and the two wouldn't combine together and/or would look too strange .... Maybe ?

10. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Interesting name, is it something you came up with or is it Transformers related? Since HMS likes to recycle old names from various parts of Cybertron's history, I'd go with Heroes of Cybertron or do an homage to G1 and the female warriors War Dawn.

I like Heroes of Cybertron myself, as they stayed on Cybertron even after Optimus and his crew left fighting against impossible odds.

I don't see why that should matter. Matt has gone on and on how you can make your own character customizing it this way or that--you should be able to mix and match regardless of body type so long as they fall into the class.

HMS redesigned all the characters anyway, so I don't why they can't make the females a little thicker if need be. I always thought it was stupid that they were all designed with supermodel frames anyway. Make a few of them look like Strika! Variety is good. We don't need 20 female body types that all look like Arcee (thought that would be easier:lol ) Gives us different heights, thicknesses and design choices darn it!

11. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    I'm going to have to point this out because for some reason nobody realized this, the concept art of arcee in the studio is for there last game, WFC. They have it stuck up because they are the studio that made WFC so they're going to have concept art for their previous games stuck up around the studio.

Some of the concept art in the studio is not for FOC. It's just to show what they've done as a studio.

12. Forceman4077

Forceman4077 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think you're right, but also it has a bit to due with hit boxes and mulitplayer balance. I see this as something similar to how Epic couldn't figure out how to add females until Gears 3, and still hardcore Gears players bitch about how the different hit boxes of the ladies messes up balance. So in summation I think it's because female robot part just didn't fit in the current customization system and balance.

However at the very least I think they should make an Escalation map based around 4 female characters, then the customization and hit boxes wouldn't be an issue.

13. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is very true; however, has she been in the game, they most likely would have used the same art, as the WFC concepts for Bumblebee, Cliffjumper (save the new head), Jazz, Starscream, Shockwave, Soundwave, Onslaught, etc. are the same.