New interview: Shia Says Symbols in his Mind are a....

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by reave, May 8, 2009.

1. Reaper2006

Reaper2006 Elite Sniper

I couldnt agree more

Here we go again.

2. Bocc Kob

Bocc Kob Prowl Jam!

Maybe it'll be the briefcase from Pulp Fiction, kicking off the crossover NO ONE expected!

3. Apriorion

Apriorion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No one would ever see that coming! Well, except you.

Personally, I'd be surprised if by some strange, happy coincidence for the transformer race it turned out that tortoise fecal-matter was exactly the right fit for energon. Those markings, incidentally, are coordinates to the Galapagos Archipelago.

4. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Oh please. You cannot compare my post to his interview. This is a message board, it's informal. It's not an interview, where class is required when promoting a movie aimed toward older KIDS, and folks in the family.

Nice try though.

When you put it that way, I couldn't agree more. But the rest of Sam's story in this one seems bitch and moan, bitch and moan. He's apparently having trouble with Mikaela and their relationship, yet attends classes on the other side of the country. (which I'm betting is what caused some of their problems) Why? He did the hero thing (and no longer needs to). He's got the girl of his dreams, so things are really looking up for him, and all he can do is whine?

Minus the TF issue (which could've been handled by saying "Go away 'Bee") he had life pretty good, so what's his whine about now? And would he like some cheese to go with it?

And it's his fault he's in this..."misery", really. Bumblebee said he wished to stay with Sam, and Sam said yes. Bumblebee didn't demand it, Sam accepted the offer.

So in the end, all of Sam's current problems are his fault. He can blame ol' Archibald for the rest, however.

*points to his response at the beginning of this post* You cannot compare my post to his lacking interview.

Not even close.

5. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    the room has an allspark fragment in it, and it is inside an army base. presumably they are storming a room in their own base because they've realised that ravage has snuck in there?

also, apparently teh reason why jetfire is falling apart and needs a cane is because he has almost run out of energon

6. Capovin

Capovin Well-Known Member

Dude, you need to stop acting like an Elitist, it's hard to respect your opinion because you just come off sounding like a jerk

7. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    Lebouf = Teh Funniez. :lol  Also neat "spoilers" warning, nice one dude... :( 

8. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just how much of the younger audience do you think is going to IESB.net, clamoring for actor interviews? I guarantee you most really don't give a damn about that side of the marketing. They'll probably see the trailers and commercials on TV and that's it.

You know, life is a lot more fun when you're not offended by every little thing.

9. Reaper2006

Reaper2006 Elite Sniper

Thank you too bad I couldnt make a response like that seeing that I just woke up.

10. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    So, Sam's the map this time? I suppose it saves on everyone chasing a map etched on glasses this time. I wonder what the map everyone's after will be on/in for TF3? Maybe Sam will have the map in his shorts next time.

11. Mega-con

Mega-con Autocon

Ebay:
    Leave him alone; He watches Animated. Hahaha

12. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

I'm not an elitist, never claimed to be. I don't honestly care whether or not you respect my opinion. I'm merely voicing it, I've that right.

And Shia's the jerk if he can't show a bit of professionalism.

I'm not offended. I think it's in poor taste, lacking in class. And he does swear like that in all of his interviews. Including Entertainment Weekly. Which a kid might pick up because it could have a TF on the cover (like this past week's has Wolverine). When I was younger, I'd flip through the crappy parts of a mag to get to the good stuff. So if a kid were to do the same, they're going to see Shia's interview. Is it the end of the world? Of course not, but class goes a long way. It's true they'll never see IESB (hell, I know people who won't waste time loading the site, not when they can get their news from Google)

And I do enjoy life, thank you very much. What you consider fun for you, might not be for me and vice versa. We're entitled to our differences.

Are you done yet? Seriously, we get it. My opinion isn't popular. Thanks.

Eek. Until you put it that way, I thought it was a neat idea. I hope they don't rehash all of the original film in this one. The glasses being the map was kinda neat because it hadn't been done before (that I can think of) that, and TFs had never been live action before either. But we've been there, done that on both...soo... I'm hoping that's the only idea they borrow from the original.

Really? That's funny to you? o_O 

13. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It's interesting that they are finding things to be the Macguffin device. I'm glad they are doing more in the movie-verse to give them more reason to be here. Basically like in all continuities somehow, they are out to revitalize their planet. I wonder if they Allspark's destruction is only temporary.

14. Mega-con

Mega-con Autocon

Ebay:
    I didn't know "Hahaha" could be misinterpreted. o_O 

15. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    Thats big....thats REALLY big.

Heres what a quarter of a gallon exploding looks like
    YouTube - Gasoline Fireball @ ~ 1000 fps.

16. reave

reave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry about that, though I wouldn't browse the news and rumors section if you're trying to avoid spoilers. I put the ... in the topic title to help people who are avoiding spoilers. Oh well. I updated the first post to point out its potential spoilers.

17. oddacidtea

oddacidtea Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I fail to understand why anyone who wants to avoid spoilers would open up a Thread about a new Interview for the movie they aren't wanting to spoil.

18. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    A map? I wonder if they are going to say the map on the glasses was actually for energon and not the allspark? Maybe he is making it up.

19. blackout501st

blackout501st ultimate enforcing hound

hmm.. autobots and dicepticons fighting over energon.. that sounds familiar...
    but no, i like it. the cons want 2 get to sam so they can find where the energon is, build a stronger army, and possibly, revive megatron. but probably not the revive megatron bit, cause he is seen in alot of shots b4 all of that, like where sam says megatron wants whats in my mind, and then he is the one holding down sam while the dr. slaps him 4 making fun of his glasses. and the whole energon thing, that could explain the protoforms in egypt.

20. Magmatron22

Magmatron22 HADOUKEN!!!

That sounds like a series of questions I had on a test one time

OMG I WILL BE SOO HAPPY IF THEY MAKE ENERGON BRIGHT PINK IN THIS MOVIE!...................................wait what sun destroyer :confused: