New images DOTM helicopter, blue and green wreckers

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by BumbleB, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Mighty.Maximal

Mighty.Maximal Banned

I bet that green 'AMP' wrecker has a transforming hood for it's Power-up mode... as the very detail is sitting on the chest in the robot mode as pictured.
    So it looks like you can give it the rear end Transformation the hood and maybe stick a few guns on it too (even if they are borrowed ones).

2. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Wreckers look ok here but I'm not buying any figures of them or the other new car characters until I've seen whether or not they'll be done in the Human Alliance line as well.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Well, we've already gotten a listing for one of them in the Human Alliance scale (the "TRA HA SPONSORD VEH" listing), so I would say that it's safe to assume the other two will be made at some point too. Honestly, I'm liking the blue nascar-bot's bot-mode enough that I might actually wait for his inevitable HA figure.

As for the possibility of the third nascar-bot being a repaint/retool of one of the others, I don't think it's likely. By the sounds of it they'll play a much more important roll in DotM than the bike sisters did in RotF.

4. mondo

mondo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    maybe the helicopter is made up but is in the movie, like a NEST vehicle.

5. Prime Hart

Prime Hart New Member

Ultra Magnus

I think the Helicoptor could be Ultra Magnus, there are similarities in the head. It's a bit leftfield, Ultra Magnus is meant to be in the movie and the fire truck is Sentinal Prime. Interesting no toys have turned up for the Ferarri and the Blue Mercedes.

6. Afterburn96

Afterburn96 Active Member

The Helicopter is called Skyhammer