New ideas for the second TF trilogy.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Number1sikko, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Number1sikko

Number1sikko Autobot

News Credits:
    For the possible new trilogy I want to see the surviving autobots return. I want these new autobots to join them on earth.

Ultra Magnus - Kenworth T904
    Prowl - Lamborghini Gallardo Police Car
    Grimlock - Modified Hybrid GMC Denali XT
    Springer - V22 Osprey/Cybertronian Tank
    Hot Rod - Bugatti Veyron
    Skyhammer - AH-1Z Viper

Aerialbots
    Silverbolt - F35 Lightning 2
    Airraid - F-16 Fighting Falcon
    Skydive - F-16 Fighting Falcon
    Fireflight - F/A-18E Superhornet
    Slingshot - F/A-18E Superhornet

As for Decepticons, I'd like to see whatever surviving Decepticon drones/clones back on Cybertron (whatever is left). These few emerge as higherups so to speak.

Galvatron - Cybertronian Double Barrel Tank
    Cyclonus - Cybertronian Bomber
    Thundercracker and Skywarp - Cybertronian Jets
    Rumble - Cybertronian Sports Car
    Payload - Cybertronian Armord Truck
    Astrotrain - Train/Shuttle
    Crumplezone - Cybertronian Sports Car
    Trypticon - Assault Base
    Kickback - Cybertronian Truck

Stunticons
    Motarmaster, Deadend, Breakdown, Dragstrip, Wildrider

For a fourth movie I would like to see Earth facing its demise. World governments looks to the autobots to help them. Using the rebuilt and remodified Xantium, the Autobots, sending out only half of their team, head out into space in search of either new resources to help save earth or a new planet for humans to occupy. The autobots find the only planet in resonable distance for humans. They set down to scout but soon discover that the new decepticons are attempting to drain the planet of its resources to create energon to rebuilt Cybertron. The autobots are ambushed by the decepticons with autobot death(for my story, Dino, Topspin, and Springer are killed). The Autobots on earth get signal from one of the autobots(either Ultra Magnus or one of the other two wreckers) that they have been attacked and the scramble to fix and then launch their second autobot ship, the Axalon. When the reinforcements arrive they fight off the decepticons( killing Skywarp, Kickback and half the stunticons). The decepticons flee back to cybertron and the battle is won for the autobots. Not the war.

For a fifth movie the Decepticons, back on Cybertron for now, start planning their next move. The Autobots now back on earth inform the governments of the earth on everything that occured. The Autobots believe that the Decepticons will be back. The humans insist that earth does not have the time to wait around to see what the Decepticons will do and a plan of action has to be made. Both sides agree that they do not want another "Decepticons killing humans" problem but that something has to be done. The Autobots agree to use both ships to transport skilled humans and themselves to the new planet in an attempt to begin colonizing. Ratchet, Sideswipe, Roadbuster and Leadfoot stay behind while the rest go. The Decepticons as a last ditch effort to rid the Autobots of that planet they want to badly reactivate the long dormant Unicron(not the size of a planet because in the movie world that would be to much money for them to attempt, but he would still be massive enough to destroy a planet, just not in one gulp). The Decepticons attack with Unicron in tail. Galvatron kills Optimus(for good) and other autobots die as well.(Ultra Magnus and all the Aerialbots except for Silverbolt). Grimlock ends up with possession of the Matrix. The Autobots are able to kill Thundercracker and Trypticon. All the remaining autobots are injuried and Grimlock orders them to the Xantium to retreat(along with the humans). They make their escape just as Unicron begins his destruction of the planet.

For the sixth movie Unicron has completely destroyed that planet and begins to make his way to earth, to kill the rest of the Autobots and destroy earth once and for all. The Autobots are in dissary. Their leader has been killed. They failed in finding a way to save earth. And now the Decepticons are threatening to kill everyone. Ratchet has an idea that if they can kill Unicron they might be able to use the Decepticon technology inside Unicron to save earth. The Decepticons attack earth and the Autobots fight back all while trying to figure out a way to destroy Unicron before it reaches earth. While all the Autobots stay on earth, Grimlock and Skyhammer leave on the Xantium, full of nukes, and head toward Unicron. The plan is for Skyhammer to steal the Unicron technology while Grimlock plants the nukes all over Unicron before making their escape. Galvatron and Cyclonus follow them and Galvatron faces off with Grimlock while Skyhammer makes his way to the core of Unicron. Skyhammer fights Cyclonus and kills him. After a long battle Grimlock kills Galvatron, finds Skyhammer with the tech and they leave Unicron. On their way out the Xantium is heavily damaged and just before it blows Grimlock sets off the nukes destroying Unicron. It is thought that Grimlock and Skyhammer are killed. The Autobots mourn their deaths but celebrate the destruction of the Decepticons. Grimlock and Skyhammer then emerage from a fallen escape pod from the Xantium. Grimlock becomes the new leader of the Autbots.

Edit: At the end of the Trilogy the only surviving Autobots are Grimlock(the new leader), Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Roadbuster, Hot Rod, and Skyhammer

It all might sound too G1 at times but I think it could really work. These are my ideas/wishes. Let me know what you think.

2. ThisGuy

ThisGuy True Leader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just want Hot Rod to be in the movies at some point.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Rodimus, Ultra Magnus, Bulkhead for the reboot damnit.

4. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Make.
    This.
    Happen.

Also, if we can somehow work it so one of those F/A-18 'Hornets is a Blue Angel, then you've got a PERFECT MOVIE right there, boss.

5. Number1sikko

Number1sikko Autobot

News Credits:
    Ha. I didn't even think of one of them being a Blue Angel. Thank you for that idea. That would work.

6. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    I'd say just get rid of Bumblebee and introduce a new kid-friendly character. I think Rodimus could fill that roll in nicely.

7. Number1sikko

Number1sikko Autobot

News Credits:
    There would be no real explaination for Bumblebee leaving nor do I think kids would want to see Bumblebee gone.

8. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

whats with these bulkhead suggestions? He is one of the lamest autobots to have ever been created.

if he was in the movie, he'd just be a huge bumbling idiot, plus theres no need for a big guy when you have grimlock

9. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

TF1 was in 2007, TF 4 would be 2013 at the earliest...that's 6 years from when BB was first shown. Kids grow a lot in 6 years. A more teenaged/young adult themed character like hot rod would make sense. But I say keep BB and just include hot rod as well (maybe his friend who he looks up to as an older brother or something)

10. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Kill BB on the beginning of the next movie, have Hot Rod as his apprentice, who must now take his place in Optimus' team and avenge his master.

11. Number1sikko

Number1sikko Autobot

News Credits:
    Idk why everyone is hating on Bumblebee. I like him. I think him and Hot Rod could work nicely side by side.

12. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    1. Simple. Actually, it's the one line of dialogue kind of simple.
    Optimus: ...Ever since Bumblebee moved away with Sam and Carly.
    See?

2. That's why you introduce a new kid-friendly character. ie. Rodimus.

13. Mega-con

Mega-con Autocon

Ebay:
    Bring back:

Optimus
    Bumblebee
    Rachet
    Wreckers

New:

Ultra Magnus
    Hot Rod
    Hound
    Prowl
    Galvatron
    Ramjet
    Thrust
    Dirge
    Blitzwing
    Stunticons

I'd be happy.

14. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    For villains,
    can use the teacher of Megatron,
    can resurrect more Primes,
    can use the creator of the Primes such as Primus as a villain,
    can use Unicron as an enemy of Primus and Unicron can be the size of a satellite like Soundwave in tf2,
    etc.

15. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

What?? :jawdropper:  Isn't he like the God of the transformers? That would be insane :p  He should nevaaaaaaaaaah be the villain

And Unicron the size of a satellite? That's kinda... small... More Ark or Nemesis-sized, yes. Or hell, even twice that size, but not any smaller, considering he's supposed to be as big as a moon. :sly: 

16. tpainzbro

tpainzbro Well-Known Member

I would welcome Hot Rod only if they don't try any that Rodimus bullshit. If he could be like teammate to bumblebee that would be cool. As for Ultra Magnus I'm skeptical. He is just a lesser optimus. I personally don't know who I would want in the film.

17. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    My idea would be NEST and the Autobots team to create smaller and more powerful bodies under project Maximal. But they would still be vehicle transformers. Then have MECH step in and work with the remaining cons and create the Predacons after a spy steals info from the Maximal project. Then have the new Predacons fight for a new leader, Galvatron (VA David Kaye) and be a threat to both human and Maximal alike. Keep Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, and other remaining members as Maximals.

Some of the new characters would be:

Maximals:
    Springer (The Ironhide of the series)
    Ultra Magnus (RID nod, OP's brother)
    Silverbolt (Jet, BW nod)
    Warpath (WW2 bot that goes into stasis lock in Sherman tank mode, is found by Optimus Prime)
    Kup (Old bot that was in WW2, found by Optimus Prime)
    Hound (Was in WW2 and his partern was killed by Blitzwing, found by Optimus Prime)
    Inferno (FDNY fire truck, acts like BW Rhinox)
    Skyhammer (Base off of DOTM)
    Grimlock (Monster truck, smart)

Predacons:
    Blitzwing (Animated nod, Nazi test subject in WW2)
    Lugnut (Animated like)
    Hot Rod (The Dinobot of the series)
    Quickstrike (BW Nod, model after DOTM Backfire)
    Hornet (Jet transformer, Waspinator nod)
    Terradive (Base off of HFTD)
    Jetstorm (BM nod)
    Thrust (BM nod)
    Tankor (BM nod, Starscream of the series)

18. Backpack

Backpack Scattershot who?

Well lets see, they've covered the Space Bridge/Ultimate Doom/Autobots being kicked off earth, The Ark, Allspark, Matrix, Solar Needle.... what does that leave?

Vector Sigma? Key to Vector Sigma? The Heart of Cybertron? Cosmic Rust? Crystal of Power? The Pearl of Bahoudin? The Orical? Autobot City? Dinobots? Insecticons? Ruby Crytals? Energon Cubes?

Sam is out. So how about Tracks and Raoul?
    Marisa Fairborn?

Target Masters could be interesting, with NEST and all.

Have yet to see any Triple Changers.

19. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

And his role will be to appeal to the next generation of kids.

20. Number1sikko

Number1sikko Autobot

News Credits:
    Rodimus was one of my favorites back in the G1 days but I wouldn't want Hot Rod to become Rodimus in the new films. I'd like them to change it up a bit. Like you said, maybe just keep Hot Rod as Bumblebees teammate.